Does Anyone Think Gonzaga Lost Tonight On Purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Think Gonzaga Lost Tonight On Purpose

With Gonzaga Losing Tonight The West Coast Confrerence Is All But Assured 3 Teams In The Ncaa Tourney.a Little Far-fetched I Know But By Losing It Helps The Conference.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

typical nba

signed,
    chado

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
      typical nba

signed,
      chado
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I just dont think the zags are that good
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I think zaga is horrible how the so called expets think they can go far is beyond me
          THINK BLUE

Comment

Ya....their coach said "Hey I know you've been playing hard your whole lives and everything, but if you could, choke this one away tonight so the shitty conference you play in can get a 3rd team in and make some $ you'll never see."

Sure...........

Dont know about anyone else who played competitive sports, but I hated my rivals and all their deutsche bag fans and players. Last thing I wanted to do was help them get shit.

Comment

tech fan

Originally posted by tech fan
              With Gonzaga Losing Tonight The West Coast Confrerence Is All But Assured 3 Teams In The Ncaa Tourney.a Little Far-fetched I Know But By Losing It Helps The Conference.
              emphaticly NOT...to even think that is absurd......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Absolutetly NOT!

Comment

The Fags errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the Zags busted a nice ML parlay for me. I hope they lose in the first round of the tourney
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                    The Fags errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the Zags busted a nice ML parlay for me. I hope they lose in the first round of the tourney
                    The almost cost me in a ML parlay on Sunday as -1200 favs over Santa Clara but luckily squeaked that one out as 13.5 pt favs...they are soooo over-rated man...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

st.mary's isnt a lock to get it...they beat nobody this year...

Comment

Are you a conspiracy theorist ??? It's hard look away considering the amounts of money at stake for the schools and the conferences (which they split).

Tonite, So Alabama gets blown out. Mid Tenn St is in, everyone thinks So Alabama should get an invite. Sun Belt now gets 2 in instead of 1.

San Diego beats Gonzaga. Zags are in, no question. San Diego probably would not have been. West Coast had one, now they have 2 for sure and St Mary's stands a pretty good chance.

Comment

San Diego is a pretty good squad this year. Gonzaga doesnt have that "Adam Morrison" type presence. San Diego is tough to beat in that gym also. No way they lost on purpose.
                          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                            Are you a conspiracy theorist ??? It's hard look away considering the amounts of money at stake for the schools and the conferences (which they split).

Tonite, So Alabama gets blown out. Mid Tenn St is in, everyone thinks So Alabama should get an invite. Sun Belt now gets 2 in instead of 1.

San Diego beats Gonzaga. Zags are in, no question. San Diego probably would not have been. West Coast had one, now they have 2 for sure and St Mary's stands a pretty good chance.
                            No way St. Mary's doesnt make it. IMO.
                            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

on purpose

Let me take a wild guess...you had Gonzaga right?

Comment

Working...
                              X