No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Think Gonzaga Lost Tonight On Purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Was A Stupid Thread To Start In The First Place.just Seemed Odd To Me After Watching The 2 Games.gl Rest Of Tonight We Were Almost Identical With Our Games Tonight.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      Jerry, These kids play their whole college careers for chances at conference titles and a chance at the next level. They want nothing more than to win those games. Do you think that there is any chance in hell someone went in and said guys, let's tank this game so that we get a few more bucks in our pockets and the players just say o.k.?

That is absolutely crazy. They were playing on the underdogs homecourt and the Zags are not what they were in past years. How long would it take before 1 pissed off player spilled the beans about the loss on purpose? 5 minutes?? They also hurt their own NCAA seeding by losing a game. None of it would make any sense for the few bucks extra they would get. I'm not sure how some of you guys seriously even come up with this stuff. No coach would want to hand over a conference title like that either. No way and as stated above, it would hurt his recruiting and his coaching profile not to have those conference titles on his resime. It just isn't even possible when you think of all the variables.
      Coahes and refs COULD help deterime the outcome of the games

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        Coahes and refs COULD help deterime the outcome of the games

I agree. I wasn't born yesterday and we've seen it before. They still don't control whether the shots go in or not and after watching those games, it was on the players, not the refs.

Comment

I witnessed with my own eyes a few Sundays ago an Alabama coach drive the 2h number over the total in a game he had absolutely zero chance of winning and once the 2h went over the total he called off the fouling dogs with 40 secs left in the game...they started fouling down 15+ with 2 mins left

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            I witnessed with my own eyes a few Sundays ago an Alabama coach drive the 2h number over the total in a game he had absolutely zero chance of winning and once the 2h went over the total he called off the fouling dogs with 40 secs left in the game...they started fouling down 15+ with 2 mins left

PEACE

Ronny, they pulled a goalie last night in regulation time of a tie game. Was it fixed? Did Toronto coach bet on Philly? Sometimes you have to start fouling alot earlier to extend the game when you are down big or do other crazy shit. Some college teams are horrible FT shooters. Once you realize it ain't happening, you stop. Not all 300+ college coaches are the sharpest cotton ball in the box.

If you think these games are rigged, fixed, predetermined or pushed one way or the other by someone, why in the world do you gamble? You have no shot unless you are in the inner circle of that shit. People make these sports out to be the WWE lately and it is crazy. Yes, refs are human and sometimes they even make bad calls. Why does everyone throw up a red flag when it happens? It sounds like gambling paranoia to me.
            Last edited by wayne1218; 03-12-2008, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Ronny, they pulled a goalie last night in regulation time of a tie game. Was it fixed? Did Toronto coach bet on Philly? Sometimes you have to start fouling alot earlier to extend the game when you are down big or do other crazy shit. Some college teams are horrible FT shooters. Once you realize it ain't happening, you stop. Not all 300+ college coaches are the sharpest cotton ball in the box.

If you think these games are rigged, fixed, predetermined or pushed one way or the other by someone, why in the world do you gamble? You have no shot unless you are in the inner circle of that shit. People make these sports out to be the WWE lately and it is crazy. Yes, refs are human and sometimes they even make bad calls. Why does everyone throw up a red flag when it happens? It sounds like gambling paranoia to me.

EVERY GAME IS NOT LIKE THIS.I DO THINK CERTAIN GAMES CAN BE QUESTIONABLE AT TIMES.
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by aplous
                Mary's was ranked for a good portion of the year.....I think they are in.
                Utah State a few years ago was like 26-4 lost in the final of the Big West tourny and were ranked in the top 25 for 6-8 weeks in a row and got screwed by the aholes who run the thing. So I dont know if St Marys in
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Everything in life is questionable at times Jerry but thinking about it too much will just drive you crazy. Look at chado for example!

Comment

In the Womens tourney tonight, a ranked (27-3) Utah team that was (16-0) in conference lost by 8 points to a Colorado St team that was (3-27) and (0-16) in conference play. The Colorado St men did the same thing today too. Crazy shit happens.

Comment

The Big 12 1 seed loss too... Some at large bids in the ladys tourny are going bye bye too
                      THINK BLUE

Comment

Everything in life is questionable at times Jerry but thinking about it too much will just drive you crazy. Look at chado for example!

NOW THATS FUNNY LOL
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

As a gambler it dosent really matter if a game is fixed - you still have a 50- 50 chance of winning / covering. You can bet on a certain side of a fixed game without even knowing and still win

We cannot say with 110 % or even 100 % absolute certanty that some games not fixed. So that sliver of doubt / paranoia is always going to be there

I do believe SOME games are fixed

But , I think its probaby alot less than I think and probably a litle more than you think

I do here from some people that the NBA ref scandle is still going on. Is it true -- who knows.....?

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK

So that sliver of doubt / paranoia is always going to be there

Maybe it is always there for you but it isn't with me and i'm guessing most on this forum. There are not many who start those threads but the few that do, do it often.

Comment

Maybe it is always there for you but it isn't with me and i'm guessing most on this forum. There are not many who start those threads but the few that do, do it often.

HAVE I EVER STARTED A THREAD LIKE THIS BEFORE I DO NOT BELIVE SO.LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS HAD MORE TO DO WITH THE NIGHT BEFORE THAN THE LOSS OF GONZAGA
                              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                                HAVE I EVER STARTED A THREAD LIKE THIS BEFORE I DO NOT BELIVE SO.LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS HAD MORE TO DO WITH THE NIGHT BEFORE THAN THE LOSS OF GONZAGA

TO TELL THE GODS HONEST TRUTH I WAS WORKING AND JUST WANTED TO STRIKE UP CONVERSATION THAT IS WHY I NEVER USED THE WORD FIXED IN THE ENTIRE THREAD.DID IT SEEM FUNNY AND SHADY YES YES YES YES.DID I CLAIM IT WAS FIXED NO
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X