• Show
Clear All

who's the winner ? is it official yet?
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Originally posted by dave T
      Highest Placed Male:

David Archuleta -165

Not even close, he will win it all. But he doesn't have to, he just has to finish the highest among the men.

Last year's early favorite was Melinda Doolittle and she didn't come through. But there's a huge difference. Doolittle had vocals but was lacking in other areas. Archuleta has the whole likeability thing going on, is a crowd favorite, and vocals that blows away the guys.

Randy Jackson said last Tuesday night's performance was the best vocal in AI's 7-year history.

Simon, who has typically trashed other contestants when taking John Lennon's Imagine beyond its own scope, praised Archuleta, who did a masterful version of it Tuesday.

I'll avoid the L-word, but nobody is going to beat him.

-dave
      Nice call!!!

Who gave you this pick your girlfriend or your mother? Cause my mom loves this show and watches it religiously and she said he was gonna win it too. You'll cash that ticket tonight cause my moms says the other dude Cook or whatever will not win. I have no clue personally....GL!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
        Whats bad is in 3 years we wont see or hear from these two guys lol
        Disagree - I think Cook has the potential to be better than Daughtry and he's not doing too bad last I checked.

By the way, the odds are very heavy on Cook to win the whole thing tonight. Apparently some Idol websites using the busy signals say Cook will win. We shall see - how about that 10,000 to 1 payday!

Comment

WOW!!!!!! Cook Wins!!!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

wow
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

America must have been tired of Archuleta's little kid act because he was the better singer, imo....

Comment

The whole contest is a joke. Anything that allows multiple voting by fans is illegitimate, and thus a popularity contest.

Bottom line: Several contestants will make lots of money down the road as a result of this, this exhibition of covering other stars material.

Now they have to write their own stuff.
                You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                  Now they have to write their own stuff.
                  No they don't...Clive Davis and his company writes all the songs that the winner sings on their album. There was a big hoopl earlier this year about Kelly Clarkson's last album and she went off on Clive Davis, saying he was an old man and didn't know what he was doing, so she broke rank and wrote all the songs on her album and it bombed (proving your point). Clarkson later apologized.

Comment

I won!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Nice call!!!

Who gave you this pick your girlfriend or your mother? Cause my mom loves this show and watches it religiously and she said he was gonna win it too. You'll cash that ticket tonight cause my moms says the other dude Cook or whatever will not win. I have no clue personally....GL!!!

Maybe you should get you're fact's straight Chado. Archuletta didn't win...
                      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Nice hit Weiner!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                          I won!!!
                          Congrats buddy...glad you cashed!

Comment

Working...
                          X