No announcement yet.

American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all cap on here and most of us in addittion to our day job. Well I am a DJ/producer for a living. I am also a partner at a mid level independant record label and have been booking clubs in s.fla for the last couple of years.

This is NOT to promote any of the above as I did not mention names of anything.

This is simply someone who's life is music, telling you guys that the aussie guy johns is the best IT"S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

now I had to put my little pool pick in about 4 or 5 weeks ago with some fellow producers, and he's my pick. We have done it every year since the first one and I have only been wrong once that was fantasia (to this day I still don't know how she won)

The really unfortunate thing is this Archuletta kid WILL get all the votes from 13 year olds texting all night. I said it at the start, i said this kid will start to choke as it gets to the end. did anyone here the last song he did the other night. let's just say it was not good to be nice to the kid.

The kid is good and yes he will have an album out in no time regardless. so they can write as many songs as they want. Trust me i have been behind these scenes many times, yesterday they were wrote for archuletta, that was yesterday, get my drift. Things change quicker at a record label than the 4th quarter of an nba game.

I cannot begin to tell you all the peices I have produced that were intended for certain people just for some other guy that walked in that day to get it.

opinions
    best female I think everyone agrees on smithson
    underdog pick = long shot but I think has a chance. forgot his name but dread head

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngle
      i may consider sleeping with brooke white
      She's pretty, but I prefer Kristy Lee Cook

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
        But wasnt that Dolittle chic odds like this last year then Jordan Sparks beat her out
        Dolittle can sing unfortunatley she doesn't appear to be doing much.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
          we all cap on here and most of us in addittion to our day job. Well I am a DJ/producer for a living. I am also a partner at a mid level independant record label and have been booking clubs in s.fla for the last couple of years.

This is NOT to promote any of the above as I did not mention names of anything.

This is simply someone who's life is music, telling you guys that the aussie guy johns is the best IT"S NOT EVEN CLOSE.

now I had to put my little pool pick in about 4 or 5 weeks ago with some fellow producers, and he's my pick. We have done it every year since the first one and I have only been wrong once that was fantasia (to this day I still don't know how she won)

The really unfortunate thing is this Archuletta kid WILL get all the votes from 13 year olds texting all night. I said it at the start, i said this kid will start to choke as it gets to the end. did anyone here the last song he did the other night. let's just say it was not good to be nice to the kid.

The kid is good and yes he will have an album out in no time regardless. so they can write as many songs as they want. Trust me i have been behind these scenes many times, yesterday they were wrote for archuletta, that was yesterday, get my drift. Things change quicker at a record label than the 4th quarter of an nba game.

I cannot begin to tell you all the peices I have produced that were intended for certain people just for some other guy that walked in that day to get it.

opinions
          best female I think everyone agrees on smithson
          underdog pick = long shot but I think has a chance. forgot his name but dread head
          I agree I don't think the way that Arch sang yesterday was very good yet the Judges gave him very nice comments. I think Simon would like for this kid to win.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            I agree I don't think the way that Arch sang yesterday was very good yet the Judges gave him very nice comments. I think Simon would like for this kid to win.
            so funny you say that because I actually think he doesn't want him to win. Probably should not get into this but here goes. the mean guy gets first pick of everything yes everything. I don't care what T.v says or what you guys "here" he runs the show literally.

here is an example there was a man who will go unnamed that wanted try out in one of the first seasons but they said he was too old. well mr mean man heard him sing anyway behind the scenes. they started talking and meany wanted to hear again, so the guy said oh me and my whole group will come and perform. And so the proudest project of his life was born in a group called ILL DIVO 4 guys that are flat out amazing. They would win every year if they were on the show. you might and probably have heard of them but check this out.

He had his own talent show in the U.k and still does but it's different now. anyway same scenario but an even more amazing outcome. It's a boy band (yea i know) named westlife. groups of 4 were the max and they had 5, anyway magically after the show they only had 4 members. well from there mean guy signed them with his own backing. They have gone on to have 14 #1 singles in the U.K which is the 3rd highest # in U.K history. That is unheard of considering #1 and #2 on the list are THE BEATLES and ELVIS PRESLEY. They are the only group to acheive record of the year 4 times in the U.K and are said to be worth 19 million pounds.

even better there was a T.V show called Robson and Jerome and in one episode it called for them to sing a song together. I wrote enough already but the mean guy turned that song into a # 1 single for 7 straight weeks on the U.K charts and I believe they went on to record 3 albums. FROM SOME STUPID SONG ON A T.V SHOW !!!

I hope nobody @ my label is a BC member ! (they are not)

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
              so funny you say that because I actually think he doesn't want him to win. Probably should not get into this but here goes. the mean guy gets first pick of everything yes everything. I don't care what T.v says or what you guys "here" he runs the show literally.

here is an example there was a man who will go unnamed that wanted try out in one of the first seasons but they said he was too old. well mr mean man heard him sing anyway behind the scenes. they started talking and meany wanted to hear again, so the guy said oh me and my whole group will come and perform. And so the proudest project of his life was born in a group called ILL DIVO 4 guys that are flat out amazing. They would win every year if they were on the show. you might and probably have heard of them but check this out.

He had his own talent show in the U.k and still does but it's different now. anyway same scenario but an even more amazing outcome. It's a boy band (yea i know) named westlife. groups of 4 were the max and they had 5, anyway magically after the show they only had 4 members. well from there mean guy signed them with his own backing. They have gone on to have 14 #1 singles in the U.K which is the 3rd highest # in U.K history. That is unheard of considering #1 and #2 on the list are THE BEATLES and ELVIS PRESLEY. They are the only group to acheive record of the year 4 times in the U.K and are said to be worth 19 million pounds.

even better there was a T.V show called Robson and Jerome and in one episode it called for them to sing a song together. I wrote enough already but the mean guy turned that song into a # 1 single for 7 straight weeks on the U.K charts and I believe they went on to record 3 albums. FROM SOME STUPID SONG ON A T.V SHOW !!!

I hope nobody @ my label is a BC member ! (they are not)
              I kinda like that mean guy as he tells it like it is most of the time. And I don't doubt that he runs the show. Would suck to be the member of that boy band that got left out.

Comment

Is this a sport??

Get this thread

of all sports discussion.

Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                Clark: What's steroids?
                Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

if you bet it. then it's a sport to me.

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken

Is this a sport??

Get this thread

of all sports discussion.

Yea looks like my "in date" thread isnt the gayest one on the forum anymore...

Actually I think it still is...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dkngstn9
                      if you bet it. then it's a sport to me.

So, I can bet on the presidential election, does that mean it's a sport?
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Yea looks like my "in date" thread isnt the gayest one on the forum anymore...

Actually I think it still is...

yeah it is.
                        Good Luck to everyone
                        Adam

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                          yeah it is.

oh it absolutely is, its the 1 seed of gay threads

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                            oh it absolutely is, its the 1 seed of gay threads

and this one is BCS #2
                            Good Luck to everyone
                            Adam

Comment

Crazazy TV Contraption Predicts "Idol" Losers

Posted Apr 10th 2008 12:13PM by TMZ Staff

If you want to place bets on "Idol" in Vegas, we think we found a way you could score millions of bucks.

TiVo may have cracked the mystery of who gets kicked off and who doesn't. Company insiders say they can predict who's not connecting by TiVo usage.

Here's the deal. In a sample of 20,000 users, TiVo monitors traffic -- which contestants get replayed (a sign of popularity) and which one's get fast-forwarded.

You think it's bogus? Well, the TiVo system has nailed who got booted four weeks in a row.

And who does TiVo say is getting the ax tonight? Poor Syesha. Take it to the bank, people.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/10/crazaz...s-idol-losers/

Comment

What books offer this kind of bet who will be the next one voted off??
                                THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
                                X