I Believe McNAMEE 110%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23
    my point is, why continue this circus, clemens name is ruined and McNamme is doing whatever he can from going to prison
    Every other player, including friends of Clemems have backed McNAMEE's story 100% and you think they are all lying to frame Clemens instead of helping him? You are an idiot jordan.

Comment

all this is right now is a he said she said saga...they're in to deep now and i dont think any good will come of it...Both stories have huge holes and the Congress know it....So wtf? they should just stop the thing already
      You are right jordan, we should just throw out all hearings when people disagree. You are really a piece of work.

Comment

no, that not what i think....dont put words into my mouth please...... i said i believe Clemens b4 i would believe the other guy.....
        jordanrules..................

Comment

no, that not what i think....dont put words into my mouth please...... i said i believe Clemens b4 i would believe the other guy.....
          Yes, if you believe Clemens, that has to mean his friends are lying by saying he did it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            You are right jordan, we should just throw out all hearings when people disagree. You are really a piece of work.
            your right wayne, we should just put clemens in jail for Mc Namme had such a powerfull opening statement.....lol, is your knickname flipper Brady???

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              How many millions of taxpayer dollars are being wasted here??
              No shit -- its like Clemons is the only one that cheated. I wouldnt be suprised if way over 50 % of all major leaugers have taken shit -- Why take it out on one guy ? Just because he was the greatest pitcher in the last 40 years -- pffft

Comment

Yes, if you believe Clemens, that has to mean his friends are lying by saying he did it.
                so McNAmme has and admitted to lying in the investigation, whilr Roger hasnt admitted to it....so how can you still believe in what that guy is saying??? thats all im asking...

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                  No shit -- its like Clemons is the only one that cheated. I wouldnt be suprised if way over 50 % of all major leaugers have taken shit -- Why take it out on one guy ? Just because he was the greatest pitcher in the last 40 years -- pffft
                  thats my point

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                    I agree but many others in that report admitted to doing it. Clemens didn't and said it was a lie. That is why we/they are where they are right now. They are not picking on Clemens for no reason other than what he brought on to himself.

Comment

"We found conflicts and inconsistencies in Mr. Clemens's account. During his deposition, he made statements we know are untrue and he made them with the same earnestness that many committee members saw in person when he visited your offices."

Comment

so McNAmme has and admitted to lying in the investigation, whilr Roger hasnt admitted to it....so how can you still believe in what that guy is saying??? thats all im asking...
                        Because a known good friend of Clemens agreed with McNAMEE. That is why.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          I am so glad I am not American and have to deal with actually getting riled up about politics....unreal how worked up you guys get about that....craziness....
                          You're absolutely right, cuz the separatists in Canada never get riled up and nothing is political over there....

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Because a known good friend of Clemens agreed with McNAMEE. That is why.
                            So, then why if this is the case is Clemens lying to everyone known to man???? He is a stand up guy and if he just admitted it or stayed quiet like MCguire then it would pass , but for him to be this adament about this, i have to give him the benifit of doubt

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                              How many millions of taxpayer dollars are being wasted here??
                              so true

Comment

The one and only person that should be going to prison is Bud Selig. It happened under his watch - he knew it was going on and he did nothing - he turned a blind eye. He knew what was going on

Comment

Working...
                                X