Johan traded to Mets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johan traded to Mets

for prospects pending contract extension with Mets for Johan.....according to Gammons the Mets are giving up guys that wouldnt even be in the top 10 of the Red Sox or Yankee prospects

PEACE

Huge trade for the Mets, can't believe the Yankees didn't step and trade for him. The best pitcher of this era.

Comment

So Mets got Santana?

Wow...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Pimp, are you saying the guys they got are not as good as what Boston and the Yanks offered? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Pimp, are you saying the guys they got are not as good as what Boston and the Yanks offered? I don't get it.

That what Gammons said....he said the guys the Mets gave up wouldnt crack the top 10 lists of the Sox or Yanks prospects.....now with that said I trust the Twins and if they want a prospect it usually means the prospect will pan out

PEACE

Comment

The Mets paid a high price in prospects to land Santana, agreeing to send the Twins outfielder Carlos Gomez and pitchers Phil Humber, Deolis Guerra and Kevin Mulvey.

Who? Mets freakin raped that ass!!

Comment

I thought that Boston's package was better. Mets really didn't give up that much to get an ace. Yankees have to be pissed. Maybe Minn didn't want to face Santana in there Divison. As a Tiger fan I'm glad he is going to the National league!!!

Comment

At least they didn't trade him to someone in the American League, that would've haunted the crap out of them.

Comment

Believe me, yankees are not pissed.. Many many people wanted to save Phil Hughes.

Comment

Welcome back to CF Mr. Ellsbury!

Comment

Who else is starting for the Mets after Santana, Pedro and Maine?

Comment

Oliver Perez
                        El Duque?
                        Pelfrey?

Comment

Nice job by the Mets to swing this deal and hold onto Fernando Martinez in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by ctt8410
                            Oliver Perez
                            El Duque?
                            Pelfrey?
                            I forgot about Perez. El Duque i wasn't sure if he was there and healthy and Pelfrey ... sucked last year!

Comment

Damnit, i wanted Johan!

Comment

Working...
                              X