Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs are going all the fucking way this year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville
    I have a question for you, how come the refs allow them to fight. 2 guys were going at it for several minutes last night in that san jose game. Why dont they break it up??
    Its part of the game and acceptable.....they will both get a 5 minute major penalty each after the fight is over....no pussies play this sport bro....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville
      I have a question for you, how come the refs allow them to fight. 2 guys were going at it for several minutes last night in that san jose game. Why dont they break it up??

mostly tradition and certainly an aspect of the game....mostly for the fans in the stands....they won't break it up till someone hits the ice !

Comment

• Hey JC watch this fight...was one of the best ones this season between Tucker and Ruutu:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRiLdkOI-KA

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
          Hey JC watch this fight...was one of the best ones this season between Tucker and Ruutu:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRiLdkOI-KA

theres a ton of great ones on youtube.... I love the Tie Dummy ones....

Comment

• Originally posted by tash
            theres a ton of great ones on youtube.... I love the Tie Dummy ones....
            I know...that Tucker/Ruutu one that I just posted though was the best one of the season and I was watching it live with my dad at the time it happened and he is a Leafs fan....was loving every monent of it...Tucker got the shit kicked out of him!!!

Comment

• I guess you really dont want to lose your helmut in the fight...lol
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

• Post some more good fights
                [email protected]

Comment

• ahhh yes; but if NBA guys fight, they are worthless thugs.......

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfSB-v-Vy2g

this is a great one....

Comment

• Originally posted by tash

good thing i dont play hockey, i would be getting my ass kicked
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
                        ahhh yes; but if NBA guys fight, they are worthless thugs.......
                        Ya cause they do it outside of the game at nightclubs like idiots.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                          Ya cause they do it outside of the game at nightclubs like idiots.....

maybe they should steal some purses instead

haha, just breaking balls.............

Comment

• still like the bruins fight against the rangers when they went into the stands at madison square garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcerSjeENrg

shorter version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yw8G...eature=related

Comment

• with injuries mounting up, you may have a chance as the wings will win the presidents cup (backing into it) and then lose in the first round to the ducks or flames. they just don't know how too win in the playoffs since scotty bowman retired. maybe holland can talk him out of retiremant.

montreal has always been my 2nd favorite team anyway. i loved when pollack was the gm. what a mastermind he was. him and bowman, and all the french canadiens who could skate like they had wings on their heels.

good luck chado
                              The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

• To answer some ?'s

Sabourn was the # 2 at the begining of the year with Conklin 3rd. Fleury got hurt and Conklin stepped in and went on a 10 game winning streak.

#1 ever since.

You guys are all over the west's nuts. I guess we will see what happens. I really think you guys are under estimating the east though.
                                No one called anyone a JT

Comment

Working...
                                X