Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs are going all the fucking way this year baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll give anyone 10-1 that they don't make it out of the East.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRook
      I'll give anyone 10-1 that they don't make it out of the East.
      Obviously thats why it is 10-1 odds...they have to win three straight PHYSICAL 7 game series just to get to the big dance...not the easiest thing to do by any means...but I am rooting as a fan and that is as much I can do....just keep faith and hope!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
        Obviously thats why it is 10-1 odds...they have to win three straight PHYSICAL 7 game series just to get to the big dance...not the easiest thing to do by any means...but I am rooting as a fan and that is as much I can do....just keep faith and hope!!!

You want 15-1?

Hell I'm not even talking about winning the Cup...just making it to the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRook
          You want 15-1?

Hell I'm not even talking about winning the Cup...just making it to the finals.
          Honestly it is a good offer but I am gonna be sweating buckets through every single game and having a stroke as it is so dont need anymore stress about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
            Honestly it is a good offer but I am gonna be sweating buckets through every single game and having a stroke as it is so dont need anymore stress about it...

Okie dokie!

Comment

• Keep counting the Rangers out...last time I checked, a hot goalie means more to their team than any other position. No one I would rather have between the pipes than The King.
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                Keep counting the Rangers out...last time I checked, a hot goalie means more to their team than any other position. No one I would rather have between the pipes than The King.
                I didnt count the Rangers out I actually included them....tash did....

Comment

• I was jsut reponding to whomever may not want to think they have a chance.

You are right in that any of 6 or 7 teams could win in the East...and a 3 or 4 game losing streak could drop you out of the hunt all together.

Nothing beats playoff hockey. It is the only sport where each time up the ice could be the deciding shift.
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                      I was jsut reponding to whomever may not want to think they have a chance.

You are right in that any of 6 or 7 teams could win in the East...and a 3 or 4 game losing streak could drop you out of the hunt all together.

Nothing beats playoff hockey. It is the only sport where each time up the ice could be the deciding shift.
                      It just baffles me why others on here dont feel this way too...glad you can appreciate it because literally there is nothing more intense than "playoff" hockey...so intense, every shift, every pass, every goal, it is insane!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville

CMON NOW - You know you love it ! your just stuck in the closet.....lol How's your boy Wimpy or Whippy doing with his plays ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tash
                          CMON NOW - You know you love it ! your just stuck in the closet.....lol How's your boy Wimpy or Whippy doing with his plays ?

Havent looked lately Tash but the last time i did it wasnt good. I am actually betting on it more now and doing ok, i tend to do better when i dont post so i quit posting. Hit the over last night in the Bruin game and i am on the under tonight in the Detroit game.

I actually watched a bit of the San jose game last night, i will watch anything in high def

I will say this, those NHL players are some bad mofos, that is a fast paced physical as hell game
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Havent looked lately Tash but the last time i did it wasnt good. I am actually betting on it more now and doing ok, i tend to do better when i dont post so i quit posting. Hit the over last night in the Bruin game and i am on the under tonight in the Detroit game.

I actually watched a bit of the San jose game last night, i will watch anything in high def

I will say this, those NHL players are some bad mofos, that is a fast paced physical as hell game
                            Wow your actually appreciating the best game on earth....great to see...I bet if any of the members on this forum that dont like hockey actually sit down and watch some playoff hockey this year they will be instantly hooked...no playoffs of any sport are more intense game in and game out IMO!!!
                            Last edited by Chado1; 02-22-2008, 03:16 PM.

Comment

yes sir ! It's a great game bro. I already played that Det. under myself...looks like a good one . GL to us

Comment

• Originally posted by tash
                                yes sir ! It's a great game bro. I already played that Det. under myself...looks like a good one . GL to us

I have a question for you, how come the refs allow them to fight. 2 guys were going at it for several minutes last night in that san jose game. Why dont they break it up??
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X