Sunday's Check-ups!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
    Im going to re-read this thread again because I just dont undertsand how it got to be like this

PEACE
    SAVE YOURSELF 5 MINUTES NOT WORTH IT
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Frank do you always have to be the smart ass? How have you contributed to the site the last month? Nothing. Your just a jackass looking to bring turmoil to the site.
      Last edited by weazel079; 01-21-2008, 02:39 AM.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I like everyone involved in this thread...... I do think these personal attacks are a little over the top.... Frank seems like a normal fella.

Comment

Lotta hate in here
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

WOW what is the big deal. Doc posts winners consistently.

what happend to a simple

congrats or great job??

dang
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              Haha this thread is great....Chado you need to calm down when going after people, really no need for it....joking around is cool but I think you go a little overboard sometimes.....Frank is good people and who cares if he said that LA needs a team....its kinda true and he made that comment because thats where the late owner moved the team from back to her hometown in St Louis....as far as Doc goes who cares if he bets or doesnt....hes calling shots like the Ruth.....if rather have a guy post plays like this than have a guy telling me hes dropping 5 dimes all over the place.....Really no need for the attacks on anyone....really we should all relax....
              PEACE
              I agree with this post ... Frank said the LA needs a team ... Nothing about the owner dying ...

and who cares if Doc bets or not ... just keep posting the winners ...

Chado, I do not know how or why you seem to get into every argument on this site ... But you go way overboard everytime ...

Doc and KB .. stay out of each other threads ... Take this as a warning ...

Thanks

Now Relax ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                I agree with this post ... Frank said the LA needs a team ... Nothing about the owner dying ...

Chado, I do not know how or why you seem to get into every argument on this site ... But you go way overboard everytime ...

Thanks

Now Relax ...
                No kidding. I thought when reds12 made you look like an ASS you would learn but I guess not. You are in everyones threads and in every argument at BC. Calm down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
                  Frank do you always have to be the smart ass? How have you contributed to the site the last month? Nothing. Your just a jackass looking to bring turmoil to the site.
                  Weazel, read the thread. How did I bring turmoil? Quite the contrary. It was KB and Chado that brought turmoil into the thread. I defended Doc when he was called out for not betting on the games.

Comment

All I'm gonna say is that I've made more money off of Frank's NBA then anyone else here that I may have followed.

Chado, I respect ya, but you have NO CLUE about the person Frank is here or outside of this forum.

I wish I had 5 minutes of my life back after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      LMAO...ya my pain...no pain anymore for me at all pal...and I guess by what your saying then who gives a fuck about your addicted daughter(s)..."why would I give a shit about someone I have never met"....but unlike you frank I do care about other people regardless of whether I have met them or not....I show respect for people and society as whole and that is the difference between you and I.....you're a fuckin tool...and to think you are 47 too makes it even more pathetic....
                      I never asked you or anyone to care about a personal situation. However, it is you that has shown a total lack of class and respect when bringing up a fellow member's 16 year old daughter. Not once in our discussion did I attack you about your addiction. I've also defended you regarding your addiction in the past. And yet I'm the "tool" that lacks class and respect.

Comment

I dont even get this thread? I consider myself good friends with doc,frank,kb,chado. i dont see what the issue is? who cares about doc betting or not? but even beyond that. this whole thread has moved to far more than that. why i'm not really sure?
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          I never asked you or anyone to care about a personal situation. However, it is you that has shown a total lack of class and respect when bringing up a fellow member's 16 year old daughter. Not once in our discussion did I attack you about your addiction. I've also defended you regarding your addiction in the past. And yet I'm the "tool" that lacks class and respect.
                          I did not say anything disrepectful about any one of your daughter(s)....I clearly said that I am not like that and that I do care about others and I do wish your daughter(s) all the best....this all started by you saying who gives a shit about someone passing away that you have never met....that comment to me was disturbing...all the best to you and your family even though I have never met anyone of them......
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

Thanks

Now Relax ...

Spark, It doesn't bother me that KB comes into my thread.. I dont hate the guy. As for me betting or not betting on games, I have only bet 1 game which was the west virginia and Oklahoma game but all others i have not bet. When i post a play, i usually dont put a monetary value to it. I dont hype my plays up as 10* or 20 Units blah blah blah. I could care less about units or how much a person puts on a game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              Spark, It doesn't bother me that KB comes into my thread.. I dont hate the guy. As for me betting or not betting on games, I have only bet 1 game which was the west virginia and Oklahoma game but all others i have not bet. When i post a play, i usually dont put a monetary value to it. I dont hype my plays up as 10* or 20 Units blah blah blah. I could care less about units or how much a person puts on a game.
                              Doc, I have never said you did not like him ... I do not want ANYONE coming into someone else's thread and talking smack ... Period ...

If you did that to him I would be saying it to you ...

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                                I dont even get this thread? I consider myself good friends with doc,frank,kb,chado. i dont see what the issue is? who cares about doc betting or not? but even beyond that. this whole thread has moved to far more than that. why i'm not really sure?

I dont get it either, but hey im a racist hick.

As far as betting what you post, i dont care weather you do or dont. Hell some of my best bets were ones i didnt wager on. Sometimes you see a clearer picture when you remove the fear of losing money.

Just my 2 cents, and i know about my 2 cents
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X