Sunday's Check-ups!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank,

Doc has came out many times and said he doesn't bet anymore, yet continues to post plays. How many people are really going to follow him knowing that he doesn't put his hard earned money on the line? That is my point. Who cares if 99% of the posts don't have to do with gambling? My point is, and I could be wrong, but 99% of all other posters that post plays put their hard earned money down on their posted picks. What do you have to lose if you aren't losing money yourself?

KB2182

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      pretty much beat around the bush in all aspects of life....
      Chado, here's the difference between you and me regarding beating around the bush. I'm 47. I have 3 teenage daughters. As one ages you take on a different perspective of what's important. I'm not going to apologize because I didn't post some insincere condolences about someone I never met.

I'd love to chat more but this loser has to get up for work in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Frank,

Doc has came out many times and said he doesn't bet anymore, yet continues to post plays. How many people are really going to follow him knowing that he doesn't put his hard earned money on the line? That is my point. Who cares if 99% of the posts don't have to do with gambling? My point is, and I could be wrong, but 99% of all other posters that post plays put their hard earned money down on their posted picks. What do you have to lose if you aren't losing money yourself?

KB2182
        So what? How many people are going to follow him if he did bet? Some cappers that post plays only bet $5. Is a $5 capper's plays better than a $100 bettor?

Comment

Good night Frank

Comment

Frank,

KB2182
            Another point. I like to post info, stats and trends on games. Do I bet every game where I post info? Of course not. Does that mean, as Chado suggested, I shouldn't post any info. It's about sharing info. Some appreciate it while others find it useless.

Comment

Frank,

KB2182
              Again, i will ask you one more time.... If i go 82-0 on the forum, and not betting any money, people will not follow???

KB.. also, you have to be kidding yourself if you think everyone bets what they post...LOL.... There are a few out there that do it, but NOT everyone... Thats all what i'm going to say about that

Comment

Ya good night frank...your a fuckin classless loser.....take care....
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chado..are we still friends?

Comment

Lets All Calm Down In Here Relax

Spark Is Sleeping

Check Out The Mad Libs I Put Up And Lets Have A Good Time Instead Of Arguing Over This.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

It's "you're" and I'm the classless loser.

Have we ever met? You're going to judge my character based on what's posted on an online sports forum? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. As I posted earlier. I wouldn't trade positions with you. I know your pain. I witness it every day.

Comment

Haha this thread is great....Chado you need to calm down when going after people, really no need for it....joking around is cool but I think you go a little overboard sometimes.....Frank is good people and who cares if he said that LA needs a team....its kinda true and he made that comment because thats where the late owner moved the team from back to her hometown in St Louis....as far as Doc goes who cares if he bets or doesnt....hes calling shots like the Ruth.....if rather have a guy post plays like this than have a guy telling me hes dropping 5 dimes all over the place.....Really no need for the attacks on anyone....really we should all relax....Im an idiot also as I fell for the Packer bait tonight after I said specifically during the week that what everyone expects just isnt happening (Pats v Colts) & now (Pats v Pack)

With that said empty your accounts and bet the Pats in two weeks...trust me

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          It's "you're" and I'm the classless loser.

Have we ever met? You're going to judge my character based on what's posted on an online sports forum? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. As I posted earlier. I wouldn't trade positions with you. I know your pain. I witness it every day.
                          LMAO...ya my pain...no pain anymore for me at all pal...and I guess by what your saying then who gives a fuck about your addicted daughter(s)..."why would I give a shit about someone I have never met"....but unlike you frank I do care about other people regardless of whether I have met them or not....I show respect for people and society as whole and that is the difference between you and I.....you're a fuckin tool...and to think you are 47 too makes it even more pathetic....
                          Last edited by Chado1; 01-21-2008, 01:05 AM.
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                            Haha this thread is great....Chado you need to calm down when going after people, really no need for it....joking around is cool but I think you go a little overboard sometimes.....Frank is good people and who cares if he said that LA needs a team....its kinda true and he made that comment because thats where the late owner moved the team from back to her hometown in St Louis....as far as Doc goes who cares if he bets or doesnt....hes calling shots like the Ruth.....if rather have a guy post plays like this than have a guy telling me hes dropping 5 dimes all over the place.....Really no need for the attacks on anyone....really we should all relax....Im an idiot also as I fell for the Packer bait tonight after I said specifically during the week that what everyone expects just isnt happening (Pats v Colts) & now (Pats v Pack)

With that said empty your accounts and bet the Pats in two weeks...trust me

PEACE

Great Post Pimp! On that note, i'm going to bed... Take care buddy.. I wouldnt' mind seeing yanks vs Tigers ALCS!!

Comment

Im going to re-read this thread again because I just dont undertsand how it got to be like this

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                                Great Post Pimp! On that note, i'm going to bed... Take care buddy.. I wouldnt' mind seeing yanks vs Tigers ALCS!!
                                Tigers are the new Yankees pal....we are giving you the prospects now and taking your high priced players

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X