Sunday's Check-ups!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frankb03
    Go back and read my posts on Friday night. I posted the Giants roll.

Not sure who decided to make you the new BC police.

Maybe we should start calling you KB1218

KB1218!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      I quit gambling cause I lost all my money on your stupid rushing NFL plays and your NBA plays....guess thats why you stopped posting them huh....cause you suck just like anyone else....go look up some more stats and trends you loser...maybe that will help you!!!

If you lost all your money on my plays it's further proof what a loser you are. After all you're losing all your money on another LOSERS plays. It doesn't say much about you.

Comment

Go back and read that post. The post was a knock on the NFL for not having a team in LA.
        Yea I read...dont need to re-read it...there was no "sorry to hear that" or "my preyers are with you an yours"....just yourself and your loser ass coming and saying...."uh duh..hopefully they can get a team in LA"....your a joke...as many times as I may quit gambling or whatever problems life may throw my way I am not you and for that reason alone I am very happy!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

CHADO IMPLODING!!!!

That was for KB1218

Comment

Yea I read...dont need to re-read it...there was no "sorry to hear that" or "my preyers are with you an yours"....just yourself and your loser ass coming and saying...."uh duh..hopefully they can get a team in LA"....your a joke
            Let's be serious for a second. Do you really give a rats ass that she passed away? Did you shed a tear? I'm sure you could care less except to pad your post count. I'm a loser because I post the truth. A team belongs in LA

Comment

I quit gambling cause I lost all my money on your stupid rushing NFL plays and your NBA plays....guess thats why you stopped posting them huh....cause you suck just like anyone else....go look up some more stats and trends you loser...maybe that will help you!!!

Chado...thats why i'm posting so you can win your money back! Be on the lookout for my superbowl lock of the year!

Comment

"my preyers are with you an yours

BWWAAAA! I'm sure her family and loved ones are here in BC reading our condolences.

Comment

Let's be serious for a second. Do you really give a rats ass that she passed away? Did you shed a tear? I'm sure you could care less except to pad your post count. I'm a loser because I post the truth. A team belongs in LA
                  ROFLMAO....I dont even need to respond to this comment....you are a classless and disprectful loser and I am just glad I am not you...must suck living in your skin....just sickening....

Comment

BWWAAAA! I'm sure her family and loved ones are here in BC reading our condolences.
                    Thats not the point frank...classless and disrespectful losers like yourself avoid the principle and pretty much beat around the bush in all aspects of life....

Comment

ROFLMAO....I dont even need to respond to this comment....you are a classless and disprectful loser and I am just glad I am not you...must suck living in your skin....just sickening....
                      At least I'm not a PHONY! Trust me pal I know your life very well. Too well. I'd rather be in my skin than trade places with you.

Comment

At least I'm not a PHONY! Trust me pal I know your life very well. Too well. I'd rather be in my skin than trade places with you.

Comment

Thats not the point frank...classless and disrespectful losers like yourself avoid the principle and pretty much beat around the bush in all aspects of life....
                          Chado, give me a break. This thread got out of hand because KB1218 ridiculed Doc for not betting. 99% of the posts here on BC are useless junk. 99% of the posts have NOTHING to do with gambling. That my friend is reality.

Beating around the bush? That's the point. Unlike you, I'm not beating around the bush. I guess I'm classless because I don't really give a shit about the death of someone I never met. Why not post in BC the obituaries from every newspaper in the country if you care that much?

Comment

Ok guys....

(My best Spark voice) RELAX in here!

Comment

Chado, give me a break. This thread got out of hand because KB1218 ridiculed Doc for not betting. 99% of the posts here on BC are useless junk. 99% of the posts have NOTHING to do with gambling. That my friend is reality.

Beating around the bush? That's the point. Unlike you, I'm not beating around the bush. I guess I'm classless because I don't really give a shit about the death of someone I never met. Why not post in BC the obituaries from every newspaper in the country if you care that much?
                              Just stop talking right now....you sound more stupid with every post you make....take care....

Comment

Chado..i'm sorry for what went on tonight...Are we still friends??

Comment

Working...
                                X