No announcement yet.

Roger Clemens is a FRAUD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me he looked like a deer in headlights on every question. His anger masked the answers too.

Comment

winners = the lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        I don't believe him for a second and his interview did nothing to change that for me ...........
        wayne, i think you should recant ur thread....
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
          wayne, i think you should recant ur thread....
          No thanks. You can drink the Kool-Aid, i'm not.

Comment

Celtics86

Originally Posted by Celtics86
            I think ESPN and everyone else owes Jose Canseco an apology..... As soon as he came out with these allegations about other players, everyone, especially espn, said he was just tryingto sell a book and you can't trust him........ Now what?

Personally, I couldn't care less if anyone takes steroids.... Why isn't it a big deal in the NFL... The NFL is the untouchable, thats why...

Prove to me Hank Aaron didn't take steroids.....

Pitshers on roids and batters on roids cancel eachother out...something like that.

************************************************** ********************************

Kaptain Replies-------------
            Ilegal Pitcher, cancels out Ilegal batter ?????????????

Where is the equality when an Ilegal pitcher throws to a rule complying, straight by the rule book, hitter, and vice versa, where is the equality when an Ilegal hitter is facing a ruly complying Pitcher.......

Rook said----probably one of the worlds oldest axiomatic rules.........2 wrongs don't make a right.....

But according to Galagher the Comedian, "2 wrongs don't make a right,but 3 lefts do"..........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Roger Clemens is a GI normous Fraud! Notice how with the Blue Jays and Sox he was Slender to a nice build but with the Yankees and Astros, he was like a Nose Guard or a Prison Guard! I have always felt Randy the Unit Johnson is and was the better Pitcher.
              Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                If the question is asked, "Did Roger Clemens ever take steroids?," I offer to you Common Sense Exhibit A:

World Series pitching for Yankees v Mets. There was tension in the air due to a mid season interleague beaning of Mike Piazza creating interest and intrigue. Piazza's bat splinters and breaks, and the jacked-up ( can you say Roid Rage?) Clemens responds by tossing the bat back at Piazza.

While this does not offer clear indisputable proof, it does provide a common sense interpretation of the "enhanced" mind-set of the accused.

Clemens behaves as most bullies and rich folk do, with an air of invincible holier-than-thou-ness, truly believing themselves to be superior to all others. When informed that a Congressional inquiry was set for January 16, and I couldn't make this up...., he said he would check his schedule to see if he was free that day. Uh, yeah, you probably had better be!

His arrogance, and even worse, bashing of Canseco and Bonds, makes him an even less sympathetic player in this drama, as the old "people who live in glass houses" adage comes to mind.

I wonder if he will wise up and tell the truth to Congress, or face prison time. Is his legacy worth giving up his freedom? Give up, loser, it's already too late to save yourself. How in the world does he expect anyone to believe that his best friend and teammate and workout partner has admitted the charges, from the same accuser, and yet had no knowledge of Pettitte's involvement?

Although it really does boil down to one man's word against another, the court of public opinion, or common sense, makes it hard to imagine that Clemens is the one telling the truth here.

It angers most of us that someone can actually think we are that stupid or naive.

Great post GrandPa!
                You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini
                  He will take the stand, and then take the fifth. He will then blame his attorney for making him take the fifth
                  Yep that was so obviously coming. He can't speak now. That conversation that was taped was so ridiculous. McNamee said about 100 times, what do you want me to do, and every time Clemens paused and didn't say shit, we all know if he was innocent, he was said "just tell the truth". He didn't say that, because he knows the truth. So guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
                    Great post GrandPa!

you have become one of my favorite posters here......

It was a good post grand pa...i'm sorry none of us recognized your genious right away!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                      Yep that was so obviously coming. He can't speak now. That conversation that was taped was so ridiculous. McNamee said about 100 times, what do you want me to do, and every time Clemens paused and didn't say shit, we all know if he was innocent, he was said "just tell the truth". He didn't say that, because he knows the truth. So guilty.
                      I AGREE 100 %
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan
                        I AGREE 100 %
                        That conversation was so scripted. It didn't even sound like a normal conversation, let alone a normal conversation between an acused/innocent person and their accuser. A real conversation would go like this.

"Is Brian there?" Roger Clemens
                        "This is Brian" Brian McAfee
                        "Why the fuck did you lie you bastard?" RG

Instead this is how went

"Brian I loved you like a brother, how could you do this to me?" RG
                        "(Sorry, I couldn't lie) what do you want me to do?" BM
                        Long Pause No Answer RG

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini
                          He will take the stand, and then take the fifth. He will then blame his attorney for making him take the fifth
                          Roger can't make a stand...because he hasn't a leg to stand on! He is a fkn liar, and thinks he's bigger than the game it self!

What a FN tool, I know there are negative affects of steriod use....but I didn't think stupidity was one of them!
                          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

And what possible reason would McNamee have to lie about Clemens, his friend and probable gravy train?

If anything I would think he would lie in favor of Clemens, not against him. Something like "Hey Brian, here's a new house, a porche and a few million just shread all the evidence and pretend you dont know me."

But for McNamee to just make up charges that dont exist?????For what? A book deal? Clemens can pay him tens or even hundreds more than any book deal and wouldnt even miss it.
                            "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                            X