Roger Clemens is a FRAUD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Clemens is a FRAUD!!!

I don't believe him for a second and his interview did nothing to change that for me ...........

been watching Clemson and UNC....what did he say about the lie dectector test?

Comment

UNC are frods tooo they are not the #1 team in CBB
      THINK BLUE

Comment

he was lying it was obvious just from how he kept looking down and his reactions.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
          UNC are frods tooo they are not the #1 team in CBB

Well I think for the first time in a looooooooooong time...Clemson might be legit.

They are giving UNC all they can handle. Clemson will not get smoked in the ACC this year as in the recent past.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            I don't believe him for a second and his interview did nothing to change that for me ...........
            I agree, I just took his 1985 Clemens Topps rookie card from my valuable box to my mediocre box, just like I did with McGuire's Rookie Olympic card a few years ago. Very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              he was lying it was obvious just from how he kept looking down and his reactions.

Did you get my email?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                been at the waffle house getting my eat on...what did he say about the lie dectector test?

why am i not surprised
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

yes i got your email. thanks. bro, i knew that its lovedoc, someone pointed that out to me.

gotta love the envy dontcha?
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

why am i not surprised

double order hash browns smothered covered diced chunked etc......

yum yum!

Comment

yes i got your email. thanks. bro, i knew that its lovedoc, someone pointed that out to me.

gotta love the envy dontcha?

that was just damn funny.

he said he does that everywhere....lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                        that was just damn funny.

he said he does that everywhere....lol

LMAO i have my own little following.

why i have no idea? but i'll take it.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Signs of lying- my opinion- Looks away while talking to Mike Wallace, raising in voice (defensive, anger (that he would be in this position- almost trembling as if to say "I did not have sex with that woman"), kept takiing the subject of a lie detector test and another subject and changed it to- look what Vioxx could do to my body.
                          His eyes got redder and he was coming unglued at the end!

No- the man is a liar and the truth will come out soon enuff!
                          He is someone who believes that he may just get away with it- his records and honors mean "nothing" to him- Chit- they mean everything to him!

Would like to know if the trainer will press charges against him for defamation- I truly believe Clemons phone chat with him early this evening was one of intimidation or see what I did for you or there is money if you stop with the defamation suit- the damage is done- now I am at my own devices to salvage what I can!
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

If the question is asked, "Did Roger Clemens ever take steroids?," I offer to you Common Sense Exhibit A:

World Series pitching for Yankees v Mets. There was tension in the air due to a mid season interleague beaning of Mike Piazza creating interest and intrigue. Piazza's bat splinters and breaks, and the jacked-up ( can you say Roid Rage?) Clemens responds by tossing the bat back at Piazza.

While this does not offer clear indisputable proof, it does provide a common sense interpretation of the "enhanced" mind-set of the accused.

Clemens behaves as most bullies and rich folk do, with an air of invincible holier-than-thou-ness, truly believing themselves to be superior to all others. When informed that a Congressional inquiry was set for January 16, and I couldn't make this up...., he said he would check his schedule to see if he was free that day. Uh, yeah, you probably had better be!

His arrogance, and even worse, bashing of Canseco and Bonds, makes him an even less sympathetic player in this drama, as the old "people who live in glass houses" adage comes to mind.

I wonder if he will wise up and tell the truth to Congress, or face prison time. Is his legacy worth giving up his freedom? Give up, loser, it's already too late to save yourself. How in the world does he expect anyone to believe that his best friend and teammate and workout partner has admitted the charges, from the same accuser, and yet had no knowledge of Pettitte's involvement?

Although it really does boil down to one man's word against another, the court of public opinion, or common sense, makes it hard to imagine that Clemens is the one telling the truth here.

It angers most of us that someone can actually think we are that stupid or naive.
                            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

No way he will take this on Especially in front of Congress.. If he is Lying..... We will see...

Comment

Working...
                              X