No announcement yet.

real bowl action WITH THE IRONMAN !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM TAKING A BREAK FOR A FEW MONTHS-yeh rite and i can see dead people !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• GUYS THIS ONE HURT-really made a bad read,LSU IS PLAYING FAR SUPERIOR FOOTBALL,YOU GUYS KNOW HOW SERIOUS I TAKE MY BIG PLAYS,NOW I HAVE LOST TWO IN ONE WEEK COUNTING MY HOOP PLAY SATURDAY ON BAYLOR,ANYWAY I AM BAILING OUT AT THE HALF AND BETTING LSU-125 MONEYLINE,THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PLAY,JUST ME TRYING TO SALVAGE A REALLY SHITTY PICK,BUT HONESTLY GUYS-LSU WANTS IT MORE-THEY ARE MORE PHYSICAL-ANYWAY,I AM DEPRESSED AND WILL NOT BE AROUND MUCH FOR AWHILE SO GOOD LUCK WHATEVER YOU DO !!

Comment

• I have seen stranger things happen WC. This would be right up there, but ya never know man...The force might be with you

Comment

• Every break has gone so far to LSU. This is not over yet, couple of key plays, the Robiski drop in the endzone, FG blocked, and not recovering LSU fumble in their redzone. They go the other way and Ohio ST is up big. They have to stay with their game plan, defense will need to come up big second half.

BOL WayneChung
          NBA is a joke

Comment

• top that one guys-OHIO STATE GETS A FREAK SCORE LATE AND I PUSH MY HALFTIME BET-THINK I NEED A BREAK FOR A FEW DAYS !! ps-thank goodness i laid the moneyline at the half,saw lsu minus a half and minus 1,this is all i can take for a while guys...

Comment

• guys i am going back to my job at the adult book store,i got my ole job back windexing the glass booths with the hole in the middle,not that bad,get a 30 percent discount on all sex toys and dvds-LATER DUDES // THE HORROR-THE HORROR !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
                guys i am going back to my job at the adult book store,i got my ole job back windexing the glass booths with the hole in the middle,not that bad,get a 30 percent discount on all sex toys and dvds-LATER DUDES // THE HORROR-THE HORROR !!
                hahahah

what does it all mean?!

Sorry about the big loss pal...this football season started off so promising....i started getting crushed later in the season....glad it's over soon!

GL in the offseason sir.
                1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
                  guys i am going back to my job at the adult book store,i got my ole job back windexing the glass booths with the hole in the middle,not that bad,get a 30 percent discount on all sex toys and dvds-LATER DUDES // THE HORROR-THE HORROR !!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X