No announcement yet.

real bowl action WITH THE IRONMAN !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding FIVE UNIT TOP PLAY ON USC-13, OHIO STATE IS MY HIGHEST,USC IS MY 2ND LARGEST PLAY IN THE BOWLS // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• good luck with tha big play tongiht, WayneChung!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
        adding FIVE UNIT TOP PLAY ON USC-13, OHIO STATE IS MY HIGHEST,USC IS MY 2ND LARGEST PLAY IN THE BOWLS // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Tech was some bad shit .... we got a Big Ol' Red Raider Dick up our ass on that one Buddy !

May the clean side of the force be with us ....

I need Sugar Bowl to go Ovr 65 1/2 to finish out my Mich ovr 2 team parlay !

gl bud

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
            You kill me with these late posts....I have no play on Tech and 4 units on FLA....FUCK!!!

Comment

• Good start on USC 14-0 first Q

Comment

• Blow out nice call

Comment

adding FIVE UNIT TOP PLAY ON USC-13, OHIO STATE IS MY HIGHEST,USC IS MY 2ND LARGEST PLAY IN THE BOWLS // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
                  Who loves ya babe....lets go GA Dogs now!!!

Comment

• nice hit on SC, WayneChung! Congrats!

Comment

• y-GOOFY DAY,LOSE A BIG PLAY ON TEXAS TECH,WIN A BIG PLAY ON USC,GO 2-1 ON TWO UNIT LUCKY PLAYS IF GEORGIA HOLDS ON,ANYWAY,GETS US IN THE POSITIVE FOR THE BOWLS IF THOSE DAWGS CAN HOLD ON,NEED OKLAHOMA TO FINALLY GET IN THE PLUS FOR ABOUT 3 UNITS OR SO !!

Comment

• y-COUNTING GEORGIA A WIN // RECORD // 5 UNITS 1-0 // 4 UNITS 0-1 // 2 UNITS 5-4 !! ps-with juice,think we might be up one unit,MY BOWL SEASON RIDING ON MY GOY OHIO STATE,GOING TO TRY TO GET US UP 4 MORE UNITS BEFORE THAT GAME SO WE CAN FREEROLL IT !!

Comment

• #486 first official nfl play this year goes sun. jan.6th // TAMPA BAY -140 MONEYLINE FOR A FOUR UNIT TOP PLAY // MUCH RESPECT BOSS,LIKE THE PLAY A LOT BROTHER // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKY WALKERS !!

Comment

y-GOOFY DAY,LOSE A BIG PLAY ON TEXAS TECH,WIN A BIG PLAY ON USC,GO 2-1 ON TWO UNIT LUCKY PLAYS IF GEORGIA HOLDS ON,ANYWAY,GETS US IN THE POSITIVE FOR THE BOWLS IF THOSE DAWGS CAN HOLD ON,NEED OKLAHOMA TO FINALLY GET IN THE PLUS FOR ABOUT 3 UNITS OR SO !!
                            Lets go Sooners!!!

Comment

• i'm on a bus on a psychadelic trip reading serial murder books and trying to sta-LEEEEETTTTSSSSS LITE THIS MOTHER FUCKING CANDLE !!

Comment

• fer some of you yung whipper-snappers,in the days of yore there were rockets that were attempting to fly to the moon,in true"roger that houston" largo,they would say,light this mother-fucking candle before blast-off...your pretty cool chung,what ain't cool is the way the sooners are playing,WAKE UP !!

Comment

Working...
                                X