real bowl action WITH THE IRONMAN !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frazer43
    Are you kidding me. Are you kidding me. What makes you think that they have more talent. Because they got their ass wipped last year. That was not talent that was 51 days off and rusty. Ohio State has one of the top recruiting classes every year sometimes behind usc but at the top every year. Hell last year we had talent but it looked like Troy Smith was still in NY getting the heisman. Ohio High School football is in the top three for sure if not #1. I am so sick and tired about hearing about this LSU team. They got beat by UK. There are other teams that deserved to be there. I think it is bull shit that they jumped OU, USC, and VT. Go ahead and say that we are out match talent wise. You will come out of your SEC cloud once OSU hits LSU right the mouth. Bring your speed we will see how fast you run with snot on your face mask. That is Big Ten football. That speed helped against UK, and ARK.

He just says that stuff to get people fired up. Similar BS got him banned last year I believe. It's ok though, I like being the underdog in the title again.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Are you kidding me. Are you kidding me. What makes you think that they have more talent. Because they got their ass wipped last year. That was not talent that was 51 days off and rusty. Ohio State has one of the top recruiting classes every year sometimes behind usc but at the top every year. Hell last year we had talent but it looked like Troy Smith was still in NY getting the heisman. Ohio High School football is in the top three for sure if not #1. I am so sick and tired about hearing about this LSU team. They got beat by UK. There are other teams that deserved to be there. I think it is bull shit that they jumped OU, USC, and VT. Go ahead and say that we are out match talent wise. You will come out of your SEC cloud once OSU hits LSU right the mouth. Bring your speed we will see how fast you run with snot on your face mask. That is Big Ten football. That speed helped against UK, and ARK.
      lol, my only point of contention is saying Ohio is #1 for HS FB...that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        lol, my only point of contention is saying Ohio is #1 for HS FB...that is funny
        ohio high schools are takeing the nation on in football and kicking azz and it is true what he is saying
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I did say maybe #1 but I know they are in the top 3

Comment

Joe Frazer Joe Frazer .... I pissed off Joe Frazer

Hell Joe, tell us what ya' Really think !!

gl chunganator

Comment

y bc type dudes-GUYS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIS RESPECT ON MY TOP PLAY AS I HAVE NOT LOST ONE THIS YEAR AND HIT MY BOWL GOY LAST YEAR ON BOISE OVER OKLAHOMA,AND HAVE HIT ABOUT 4 COLLEGE THE GOY'S IN A ROW,ONLY COMING WITH ONE A YEAR // WHATS FUNNY ITS ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS THAT SHOW NO CLASS AND I NEVER COME IN YOUR GUYS THREADS AND DIS YOU // CHADO-AS TO WHAT YOU MENTIONED I AM WORKING TWO JOBS NOW,VERY LITTLE FREE TIME TO POST BROTHER BUT YOU AND LDAWG ARE STILL MY MAIN MEN-LATER GUYS,MAY DO OHIO STATE MONEYLINE IF THERES ANY VALUE FOR A SMALL WAGER !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

y-RECORD 1-0 ON 5 UNIT GOY,2-0-1 ON TOP 4 UNIT PLAYS,39-25 ON TWO UNIT REGULARS,WHICH BRINGS US UP CLOSE TO 34 UNITS !! 2ND PS-GOT A PUSH LAST WEEK ON LSU WHICH WAS A 4 UNIT TOP PLAY,HOPE SOME OF YOU GUYS GOT IT AT 6- !!
                Last edited by WayneChung; 12-03-2007, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                  y-RECORD 1-0 ON 5 UNIT GOY,2-0-1 ON TOP 4 UNIT PLAYS,39-25 ON TWO UNIT REGULARS,WHICH BRINGS US UP CLOSE TO 34 UNITS !! 2ND PS-GOT A PUSH LAST WEEK ON LSU WHICH WAS A 4 UNIT TOP PLAY,HOPE SOME OF YOU GUYS GOT IT AT 6- !!

GL buddy,

But I think you can get a better line when it gets closer to game time.

Comment

y bc type dudes-GUYS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIS RESPECT ON MY TOP PLAY AS I HAVE NOT LOST ONE THIS YEAR AND HIT MY BOWL GOY LAST YEAR ON BOISE OVER OKLAHOMA,AND HAVE HIT ABOUT 4 COLLEGE THE GOY'S IN A ROW,ONLY COMING WITH ONE A YEAR // WHATS FUNNY ITS ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS THAT SHOW NO CLASS AND I NEVER COME IN YOUR GUYS THREADS AND DIS YOU // CHADO-AS TO WHAT YOU MENTIONED I AM WORKING TWO JOBS NOW,VERY LITTLE FREE TIME TO POST BROTHER BUT YOU AND LDAWG ARE STILL MY MAIN MEN-LATER GUYS,MAY DO OHIO STATE MONEYLINE IF THERES ANY VALUE FOR A SMALL WAGER !!
                    Working two jobs huh...no worries buddy!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with The Ohio state university, WayneChung!

Comment

as u know me chungster i love the call here gl pal
                        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          Working two jobs huh...no worries buddy!!!

LIKE THE PICTS MY FRIEND-SWEEEEET !!

Comment

LIKE THE PICTS MY FRIEND-SWEEEEET !!
                            I knew you would...

Put them in there specially for you...
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                              as u know me chungster i love the call here gl pal
                              THANKS BRO-ALL THINGS GOING WELL IN YOUR WORLD MY FRIEND ??

Comment

ok-ok // OHIO STATE +5 FOR 5 UNITS MY BOWL GOY !!
                                GUYS,SEE SOME +6 ON THIS LINE-I WILL LOOK TO BUY IT UP TO +7 !!

Comment

Working...
                                X