real bowl action WITH THE IRONMAN !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle
    I thought it mattered, I thought that music mattered. But does it bollocks, not compared to our people matter. Good luck tonight WC

Eagle
    WADS UP BRUDDHA EAGLE !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      M6Y PLAY ON THE CATAMOUNTS IS A FUCKED UP LINE PLAY-THEY SHOULE BE GETTING 30 IN THIS SPOT !!
      GOT OFF THE CATAMOUNTS AND PLAYED ILLINIOS-23- FOR A LARGE PLAY !!

Comment

WADS UP BRUDDHA EAGLE !!
        Just sitting and waiting for another 44-15 ncaa basket run my bother!

Eagle
        Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle
          Just sitting and waiting for another 44-15 ncaa basket run my bother!

Eagle
          Yea and he considered it a "mini run"....whats considered a large run...

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GOT OFF THE CATAMOUNTS AND PLAYED ILLINIOS-23- FOR A LARGE PLAY !!
            screw early baskets,these guys are playing games right now,i like it better when it is more meaningful,lose illinios bye the hook !!

Comment

screw early baskets,these guys are playing games right now,i like it better when it is more meaningful,lose illinios bye the hook !!
              have watched about 10 games where very good teams did not score in the last 3 minutes to let teams get in the backdoor,i like the inter-conference play much better !!

Comment

BOWL PLAY ONE-dudes-AT LINE # 305 FLORIDA ATLANTIC-2- MINUS 130 FOR THE REGULAR LUCKY TWO UNIT WAGER-MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKY WALKERS !!
                Last edited by WayneChung; 12-20-2007, 08:22 PM.

Comment

BOWL PLAY ONE-dudes-AT LINE # 305 FLORIDA ATLANTIC-2- MINUS 130 FOR THE REGULAR LUCKY TWO UNIT WAGER-MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKY WALKERS !!

Comment

WHATS UP CHAD-loving the bowl action-MERRY XMAS BROTHER !!

Comment

WHATS UP CHAD-loving the bowl action-MERRY XMAS BROTHER !!
                      Merry Christmas to you and your family too Chunger....this is my first sober Christmas so twice the food and focuse on enjoying time with family instead of forgetting everything...

Comment

good luck with Fla. Atlantic, WayneChung!

Comment

lot of good cappers on memphis-yet line up to 3- // HMMMMMM !!

Comment

Originally posted by frazer43
                            Are you kidding me. Are you kidding me. What makes you think that they have more talent. Because they got their ass wipped last year. That was not talent that was 51 days off and rusty. Ohio State has one of the top recruiting classes every year sometimes behind usc but at the top every year. Hell last year we had talent but it looked like Troy Smith was still in NY getting the heisman. Ohio High School football is in the top three for sure if not #1. I am so sick and tired about hearing about this LSU team. They got beat by UK. There are other teams that deserved to be there. I think it is bull shit that they jumped OU, USC, and VT. Go ahead and say that we are out match talent wise. You will come out of your SEC cloud once OSU hits LSU right the mouth. Bring your speed we will see how fast you run with snot on your face mask. That is Big Ten football. That speed helped against UK, and ARK.
                            I love this post! Snot on the face mask!!!

Too bad recruiting class rankings mean shit...FSU has a top 5 class almot annually, as do Miami and how are they doin'? NJ high school is as deep as anywhere...how's Rutgers doing?
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                                Good Luck buddy
                                THANKS PAPILLION !!

Comment

Working...
                                X