How To Win Money Betting the Baseball Playoffs - It Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting till before game time Sandy, line up to 205 now
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Division Playoff Dogs -- Final Report

Even though I'm going to get flames telling me I'm just looking for attention, screw it. I'm surprised that after tonights +200 dog winner, leaving anyone still following a profit of almost 25 units, not one comment. Not one. Even a 1 unit player still made a profit of almost 5 units. Even if you didn't follow my dog plays, at least you learned what do to for next years playoffs, if you are here to make money.

There were 13 games and the dog won 8 of them. Granted, though most of the dogs were in the +120 range, except for the last Arizona game at +176 and of course tonights +200 big winner, you still have a cushion of 5 free games without losing money. I'm hoping to pick up at least another 10 units in the League Championship Series. That would mean you can bet every World Series dog, knowing you cannot lose money, even if the World Series goes 7 games and the dog loses every game. That's like having a free play for each Series game.

I'm going to start a new thread for the League Championship Series so I can learn if betting the dog works the same for all three series, or if one Series was better or worse than the other two. I'm putting the final results for the Division Series in my signature, to easily compare with how the League Championships are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
        Even though I'm going to get flames telling me I'm just looking for attention, screw it. I'm surprised that after tonights +200 dog winner, leaving anyone still following a profit of almost 25 units, not one comment. Not one. Even a 1 unit player still made a profit of almost 5 units. Even if you didn't follow my dog plays, at least you learned what do to for next years playoffs, if you are here to make money.

There were 13 games and the dog won 8 of them. Granted, though most of the dogs were in the +120 range, except for the last Arizona game at +176 and of course tonights +200 big winner, you still have a cushion of 5 free games without losing money. I'm hoping to pick up at least another 10 units in the League Championship Series. That would mean you can bet every World Series dog, knowing you cannot lose money, even if the World Series goes 7 games and the dog loses every game. That's like having a free play for each Series game.

I'm going to start a new thread for the League Championship Series so I can learn if betting the dog works the same for all three series, or if one Series was better or worse than the other two. I'm putting the final results for the Division Series in my signature, to easily compare with how the League Championships are doing.

nice job buddy
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Thanks for the ride!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Sandman- You Da Man, Been On The Train From Inception, Those Still Standing At Platform Wish They Had Bought A Ticket.................who Cares What The Caboose Thinks When You Are The Engineer!!!!!!!, Now Shuffle Up And Deal Thanks

Comment

Look For New Thread For the LCS

Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting "How to Make Money Playing the League Championship Series", in it's own thread. You can see from my signature below, the dogs did great in the Division Series. Anyone who hasen't played the dogs could start with the LCS games which should also make money for the same reasons, although you won't have the 5 game cushion from the Division Series Profits.

Bud Gregg. Nicely said and thank you. I don't expect comments from those who didn't follow my dog system, although any I get are appreciated, considering how well the system proved that it does work. But, I would think anyone who followed and made good money and it was good money, would have something to say at the end, especially when the last play was a +200 dog winner to end the Division Series.
              Last edited by thesandman; 10-10-2007, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Sandy, thanks for the formula. I can't believe you are still not satisfied, how about an "over-the-net" HIGH FIVE!

Comment

Breeze and really everyone. To be honest, the older you get, the less your accomplishments. I've always been very competitive, played two sports in high school and was still playing softball against 20 year olds, when I was 48. Playing it was more fun than betting it.

That's how I was getting my attention. Say what you want, everyone wants to be recognized for what they are good at. I had to stop playing ball when my hip, which was replaced way back in 1972, started to wear out and I couldn't run at all. Now, the one thing I think I'm very good at, is finding situations which make me and hopefully others here money. Most everyone here won't understand why recognition is important, until you are my age and the other ways you were getting attention are mostly gone. Like it or not, that's the truth. And like it or not, anyone saying they don't want recognition or attention is lying to themself. There's more to this, but this is enough reason.

Comment

Oh, I have been following you sir... quite the system you got here and I love the simplicity of it. I have not made any bets with it, as I quit betting bases back in August. Thanks regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                      Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting "How to Make Money Playing the League Championship Series", in it's own thread. You can see from my signature below, the dogs did great in the Division Series. Anyone who hasen't played the dogs could start with the LCS games which should also make money for the same reasons, although you won't have the 5 game cushion from the Division Series Profits.

Bud Gregg. Nicely said and thank you. I don't expect comments from those who didn't follow my dog system, although any I get are appreciated, considering how well the system proved that it does work. But, I would think anyone who followed and made good money and it was good money, would have something to say at the end, especially when the last play was a +200 dog winner to end the Division Series.
                      I have followed you and done really well! Thank you very much for the advice and great spots you find!
                      5* 0-0
                      4* 0-0
                      3* 1-0
                      2* 1-0
                      1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Sandman - did you see my response in my thread? Thanx

Comment

Working...
                        X