Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's "Get Em In Early Before Line Moves" CFL Picks for Week 12!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    Lick me ass munch, you cajuns are not known for you intelligence.

hey sum of us cajuns are edumicated like you fellas from kentky !!!

chado, don't worry about the bullshit. keep your cool and KEEP PICKING DAMN WINNERS !!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Saturday, September 15th, 2007

253 Saskatchewan Rough Riders +3.5 (-110) (1 unit ) STARTS @ 4:00 PM EST
      Guys I am upgrading this to my first 3 unit play of the season!!!

This has nothing to do with the whole scenerio with Stranger. I have been researching more extensively into this game and even though Matt Dominguez is out for the Riders I think they will bounce back from last weeks embarassing loss and win this one outright on Saturday afternoon!!!

3 units on Saskacthewan Rough Riders +3.5

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chado You are the MAN when it comes to CFL. I have followed you on all 10 of your picks and you've made me some bucks. I don't give a rat's ass if some other guy disagrees with your pick. I will follow whatever you say. Lets kick some CFL ass this weekend.

My book just opened some CFL futures for the cup. Any opinions yet? Riders and Blubombers the favs at +250.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman
          Chado You are the MAN when it comes to CFL. I have followed you on all 10 of your picks and you've made me some bucks. I don't give a rat's ass if some other guy disagrees with your pick. I will follow whatever you say. Lets kick some CFL ass this weekend.

My book just opened some CFL futures for the cup. Any opinions yet? Riders and Blubombers the favs at +250.
          I seriously believe that it is the Riders season and was thinking of posting them to win it all....Am gonna wait till the end of the regular season before I post them however because if they finish 1st in the West that will give them a a first round "bye" which will strengthen their chances....hopefully Matt Dominguez comes back soon cause if they stay healthy they are definately capable of it. They havent won the Grey Cup since 1989 and they have the strongest all around team this year that I have ever seen.

Thanks man and lets get em in this weekend!!!

Montreal QB Anthony Calvillo is hurt and wont be starting tomorrow night so they are probably going with Brady or Maas (no not from the Patriots ) but Esks defense is terrible so hard to say they wont win but even if they dont I really like the Riders to bounce back in game 1 of the triple header on Saturday!!!

Comment

Locked And Loaded On Montreal.......
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Guys I am upgrading this to my first 3 unit play of the season!!!

This has nothing to do with the whole scenerio with Stranger. I have been researching more extensively into this game and even though Matt Dominguez is out for the Riders I think they will bounce back from last weeks embarassing loss and win this one outright on Saturday afternoon!!!

3 units on Saskacthewan Rough Riders +3.5

got'em coach! keep tha streak alive!

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Friday, September 14th, 2007

251 Montreal Alouettes MONEYLINE (-120) (1 unit ) STARTS @ 9:00 PM EST
                  I have cancelled this selection due to unforseen circumstances. If you have bet it already please bet the Esks and bail out and take the juice loss. Sorry for this but I have just been informed of some breaking news and information that both QB Anthony Calvillo and the the CFL receptions leader for the Als WR Ben Cahoon will ALSO be out tonight. This is like no Tom Brady or Randy Moss seriously. Oddsmakers now have the Esks favored after being informed of this. Sorry to all for the inconvenience but the juice loss is better than losing the bet.
                  Last edited by Chado1; 09-14-2007, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Bump!!!

Comment

Guys I am doubling up my original wager and taking Edmonton. I will not count this as part of the streak nor my record due to the sudden circumstances but yes take Edmonton if anything or bail out and just take the juice loss........
                      Last edited by Chado1; 09-14-2007, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Guys I am doubling up my original wager and taking Edmonton. I will not count this as part of the streak nor my record due to the sudden circumstances but yes take Edmonton if anything or bail out and just take the juice loss........
                        Please read this above statement everyone....dont just ride Als...bail out or double up on Edmonton as I am....

PS - The Esks pick will not count towards the undefeated streak whether they WIN or LOSE nor will it count towards my posted record.....

Comment

Good Luck Chado
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Thanks jt!!!

Originally posted by jt4545
                            Good Luck Chado
                            Guys the play tonight is Edmonton Eskimos ML @ -110!!!

Please make note of this!!!

PS - Once again will not count towards undefeated streak WIN or LOSE nor towards posted CFL record but definately worth playing here.....

Comment

Good luck Chado1!
                              5* 0-0
                              4* 0-0
                              3* 1-0
                              2* 1-0
                              1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

i'm lost,i thought the play was montreal ??
                                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                                X