Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's "Get Em In Early Before Line Moves" CFL Picks for Week 12!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stranger
    Fcuck man I was only giving you the razz and you snap?? Relax man is all good.
    Yea its all good now that you feel you might get banned....Shultz doesnt post ATS and you know that...he posts a team to win even if they are a double digit favorites just like several ESPN analysts with college football or NFL....are you gonna call out every capper on here because they are on the same side as Joe/Bill/Fred/Bob's the analysts pick for the Monday nighter or whatever?? LMFAO!!! so dont gimme that BS....your not good for nothing and you contribute no more than a fuckin "click" to this site...Im done with the haters like yourself....later fool....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks Brezze .. if you read what I said was not meant as anything but a razz and get some smack going on the game as I live in Calgary. No reason for the shite to be honest.
      Stranger

Comment

Scared to get banned?? Yeah that's it Chado lol. For a loser like yourself that might be a big deal. Thanks for showing everyone AGAIN what a fcucking idiot you are. See you around chump .. I'm done with the grade school shite.
        Stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger
          Thanks Brezze .. if you read what I said was not meant as anything but a razz and get some smack going on the game as I live in Calgary. No reason for the shite to be honest.
          Yea right buddy....anyone on this site can defend the fact that your post was sarcastic, ingorant, accusing, and on and on and on....im done...getting nowhere....act like you didnt mean anything by it....LMFAO..

Your something else....

Comment

Chad .. I banned this asshole but you need to listen to guys like Brezze and others .. settle down ... you saw Kapt come in here and defend you ... others guy will also ...

But on the other hand we do not want idiots like this on the forum ...

always remember ... give them enough rope ... they will hang themselves every time ...

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              Chad .. I banned this asshole but you need to listen to guys like Brezze and others .. settle down ... you saw Kapt come in here and defend you ... others guy will also ...

always remember ... give them enough rope ... they will hang themselves every time ...

Good Luck Buddy
              Most appreciated Spark and yes I will try to be less sensitive about the haters....

Comment

Spark

Originally posted by Spark

Good Luck Buddy
                Thanks for the support, and good logic you presented to Chado...appreciate the move you made.....IMO, he was trying to stir it up, as dictated by his own words....

............Thanks Brezze .. if you read what I said was not meant as anything but a razz and get some smack going on the game as I live in Calgary. No reason for the shite to be honest..........................

CHADO----I purposesly came in here to defend you against what I thought was a cheap shot........I was trying to let you know, that myself, and others, had your back.....Reason:----PAPI and Breeze are right.....you're a short fused person, and I didn't want to see you snap, and start replying.....

All's cool, as you can see, Members and Mods are looking........
                Last edited by Kaptain; 09-12-2007, 02:35 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks kapt for being there as always ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                    Thanks for the support, and good logic you presented to Chado...appreciate the move you made.....IMO, he was trying to stir it up, as dictated by his own words....

............Thanks Brezze .. if you read what I said was not meant as anything but a razz and get some smack going on the game as I live in Calgary. No reason for the shite to be honest..........................

CHADO----I purposesly came in here to defend you against what I thought was a cheap shot........I was trying to let you know, that myself, and others, had your back.....Reason:----PAPI and Breeze are right.....you're a short fused person, and I didn't want to see you snap, and start replying.....

All's cool, as you can see, Members and Mods are looking........
                    Yea thanks for the defense Kapt!!!

Gotta some how keep my cool from the haters trying to stir shit....

Comment

Chado, RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                      BRO

Dude your gonna pop if you dont lighten up.

I thought all you Canadians were lose and laid back EY.
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Chado

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Yea thanks for the defense Kapt!!!

Gotta some how keep my cool from the haters trying to stir shit....
                        It amazes me how you were mature enough to fight your own demons, but you let other peoples demons/bad sides affect you drasticly.....In essence, it's called MATURITY.........you're getting there, but you have a ways to go.....take BS in stride...the world is full of negativity, and you'll have a nervous breakdown before you're 30.....

Kapiche, Mon Ami........Italian and French for ya.....kapt

Comment

It amazes me how you were mature enough to fight your own demons, but you let other peoples demons/bad sides affect you drasticly.....In essence, it's called MATURITY.........you're getting there, but you have a ways to go.....take BS in stride...the world is full of negativity, and you'll have a nervous breakdown before you're 30.....

Thanks Kapt!!!

Comment

Kapt. you used several big words here. Can you please continue explaining what they mean so JC can keep up. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                              Kapt. you used several big words here. Can you please continue explaining what they mean so JC can keep up. Thanks.

Lick me ass munch, you cajuns are not known for you intelligence.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Ez Jc

Originally posted by jcindaville
                                Lick me ass munch, you cajuns are not known for you intelligence.
                                I'm a full blooded "Cajun"......

Comment

Working...
                                X