Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's "Get Em In Early Before Line Moves" CFL Picks for Week 12!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great! I'll be here all morning. I'll get back to you immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog
      Great! I'll be here all morning. I'll get back to you immediately.
      Sounds good buddy!!!
      Last edited by Chado1; 09-12-2007, 09:15 AM.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Okay, Chado!
        This guy's lines are very competitive, always right in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog
          Okay, Chado!
          This guy's lines are very competitive, always right in line.
          NICE!!!

You should have mail shortly!!!

Comment

Good luck chado.Dont get so worked up,its just CFL

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
              Good luck chado.Dont get so worked up,its just CFL

Yea fuck the haters....I forgot he has hit 11 straight CFL picks that he hasnt posted....

Comment

Thanks And Good Luck Chado For Over The Pond Plays I Have Been Playing Them If You Get Any Updates Can You Please Post Seems Like I Find Out When The Game Is 2 Hours After The Results Thanks Again

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                  Thanks And Good Luck Chado For Over The Pond Plays I Have Been Playing Them If You Get Any Updates Can You Please Post Seems Like I Find Out When The Game Is 2 Hours After The Results Thanks Again
                  Games that are televised on TSN (Canadian ESPN) can be watched live on:

http://channelsurfing.net

From what I believe I seen is you will be able to watch Friday's game on this link aswell as Sask/Cgy @ 4:00 PM EST on Saturday and the Win/Ham @ 7:00 PM EST.....the Tor/B.C. game is on a different channel so you will be unable to watch that one that starts @ 10:00 PM EST...the thord game of the triple header.....

I will be golfing all afternoon on Saturday so wont be around during the day but will be back at night to give updates on the Tor/B.C. game for ya...

Comment

Stranger

Originally posted by Stranger
                    Good work Chado or should I say Schultz :-) Seems your picks are the same every week! Stamps will lay a smack down on Saskatchewan this weekend and cover the number easily. Tough to call the other games ..
                    If you've got something to say, re Chado stealing some one else's plays, then say it....Inferring/eluding/insinuating are merely weak ways of stirring up shit.......You've got 28 posts, and you come in his thread doing your thing, and then saying he's on the wrong side....

Get a lil class with ya, when you decide to post........Then again, you could start posting your plays, whether from Schultz or not, or from your mighty ass wisdom, that you're trying to portray.........

A suggestion from the Old Kapt.....Tone your sarcasm down, don't point fingers, enjoy the forum, and quit trying to be a trouble maker, as our Mods have an uncanny ability to weed out those kinds of people....

CHADO---gl with your plays....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                      If you've got something to say, re Chado stealing some one else's plays, then say it....Inferring/eluding/insinuating are merely weak ways of stirring up shit.......You've got 28 posts, and you come in his thread doing your thing, and then saying he's on the wrong side....

Get a lil class with ya, when you decide to post........Then again, you could start posting your plays, whether from Schultz or not, or from your mighty ass wisdom, that you're trying to portray.........

A suggestion from the Old Kapt.....Tone your sarcasm down, don't point fingers, enjoy the forum, and quit trying to be a trouble maker, as our Mods have an uncanny ability to weed out those kinds of people....

CHADO---gl with your plays....kapt

28 posts in over three years....keep up the great contributions stranger....you are an asset to this site....

Comment

LMAO wow I think I hit a soft spot. True colours coming out now hey Chado you fcucking punk. I have been here for 3 years and do find alot of useful info but I can go get your picks off of tsn.ca and sick of you acting like some big hero once again you are a punk and how you reacted SHOWS IT. Hey Kap, I'm up 6500 past 3 weeks how u doin?
                        Stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger
                          LMAO wow I think I hit a soft spot. True colours coming out now hey Chado you fcucking punk. I have been here for 3 years and do find alot of useful info but I can go get your picks off of tsn.ca and sick of you acting like some big hero once again you are a punk and how you reacted SHOWS IT. Hey Kap, I'm up 6500 past 3 weeks how u doin?
                          Shultz doesnt post ATS you fuckin tool.....

Hey Spark...a little help here....

Comment

Fcuck man I was only giving you the razz and you snap?? Relax man is all good.
                            Stranger

Comment

U watch that mouth of yours as well wouldn't want something to happen to it. Careful my friend.
                              Stranger

Comment

Chado you are one match away from an explosion...really dude you need to chill out and not be so hypersensitive on every little comment that is against you...ironically you happy to dish it out, but when it comes back to you are a borderline loose cannon.

Comment

Working...
                                X