OSU/Mich Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU/Mich Line?

Anyone have a guess as to what the line will be next Saturday? The power ratings say 14, but there's no way it opens that high. I'm guessing 8 or so. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Ohio St -3.5 would be my guess!

Comment

Ohio St -7

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
        Anyone have a guess as to what the line will be next Saturday? The power ratings say 14, but there's no way it opens that high. I'm guessing 8 or so. Any thoughts? Thanks.
        If that son of a bitch comes out osu -14 i will unload everything i have in my possession on Michigan

Comment

Ohio State -6 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
            If that son of a bitch comes out osu -14 i will unload everything i have in my possession on Michigan
            I think I would too! But that's what the Sagarin says it is.....oh well, guess I'll find out in less than 24 hours.
            O..H.........I..O!

Comment

I think I would too! But that's what the Sagarin says it is.....oh well, guess I'll find out in less than 24 hours.
              Actually, I'm obviously a HUGE Ohio State fan, but I'm thinking a 38-20 final or so. I honestly am one to only think with my head and not with my heart though. Hence, if it was 14, which it won't be, I'd take Michigan. I'm going though and will probably lay off unless Ohio State is favored by less than 7 somehow.
              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

ohio st -9.5
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Michigan Wins by 3

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    ohio st -9.5
                    I hope you are right .......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                      ohio st -9.5
                      I would take that as well.. I think Michigan wins this game outright.. I kinda hope its high so i can get a descent ML wager in as well..

Comment

I would take that as well.. I think Michigan wins this game outright.. I kinda hope its high so i can get a descent ML wager in as well..
                        Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you figure Michigan keeps this close? I don't honestly see one position that they matchup well with Ohio State on either side of the ball.
                        O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Ohio State -8

Comment

really.....if its any where around 7 or under...iam unloasing the 401k on the luckeyes...the shoe is a tuff place 2 play.....if it was on netural ground i would say mich would have a great shot at winning...........
                            MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you figure Michigan keeps this close? I don't honestly see one position that they matchup well with Ohio State on either side of the ball.
                              Are you kidding? Michigan's front 7 on defense is the Best in the country and better than OSU's.

Comment

Working...
                              X