No announcement yet.

OSU/Mich Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OSU -4 With Michigan winning the game. I still think the loser will play in the title game and we will have a rematch. Mich has too many weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
      really.....if its any where around 7 or under...iam unloasing the 401k on the luckeyes...the shoe is a tuff place 2 play.....if it was on netural ground i would say mich would have a great shot at winning...........
      Yeah, I'm not touching it unless 7 or under, but I'm thinking 8-10 as the opener.
      O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
        Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you figure Michigan keeps this close? I don't honestly see one position that they matchup well with Ohio State on either side of the ball.
        Anything can happen bro.. Thats why they play it on the field.. And tell me did anyone figure that Kansas State would not only keep it close with texas but beat them outright?

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you figure Michigan keeps this close? I don't honestly see one position that they matchup well with Ohio State on either side of the ball.

dude, have you seen these games today...anything is possible...not to sound rude, but I'm pretty sure K State didn't match up well in any one position either

Comment

ALL the pressure will be on the #1 favored Buckeyes @ Home. It won't be much different than going into N.D. where they trounced the Irish!

Comment

Originally posted by FATCAT
              Mich has too many weapons.
              Maybe just some guns from the streets of Motown!
              O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                Anything can happen bro.. Thats why they play it on the field.. And tell me did anyone figure that Kansas State would not only keep it close with texas but beat them outright?
                damn you TMAC

LOL

Comment

Maybe just some guns from the streets of Motown!
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

What about the total, i think there will be alot of points in this game

Comment

should be a good game. Two evenly matched teams. Too bad it can't be played on a neutral because these are the two best teams playing an early championship game. I say the line opens up at Ohio State -6.5
                      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                        No, obviously alot can happen once the game is played, but all you can do before is talk about things that happened in the past this year. I've watched Michigan play ALOT this year, and lost of uninspired football. They look great when you look at the shear numbers and scores, but if you've watched them alot they have many holes. Never mind, I know people are just thinking I'm a homer, which I'm really not. Heck, I bet against the Browns almost every week, haha.
                        Last edited by ULikeApples; 11-11-2006, 11:57 PM.
                        O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          ALL the pressure will be on the #1 favored Buckeyes @ Home. It won't be much different than going into N.D. where they trounced the Irish!
                          Please, say what you want about Ohio State and the matchups vs Michigan, but don't compare them to Notre Dame. Nowhere near equal teams this year.
                          O..H.........I..O!

Comment

OSU better get the Wolverines while they can 'cause next year when all the skill players are back for Michigan, they have a Brady Quinnless Irish and Troy Smithless Buckeyes @ Home!

Comment

Please, say what you want about Ohio State and the matchups vs Michigan, but don't compare them to Notre Dame. Nowhere near equal teams this year.
                              I was comparing the road atmosphere, not the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                                I was comparing the road atmosphere, not the teams.
                                Ok, fair enough. I've never been to a game in South Bend (although I really want to), but I go to 3-4 Osu games a year and been to a few Michigan. I can't imagine the ND atmosphere being quite the same as this one. Probably close, but #1 OSU vs #2 Mich will be chaos.
                                O..H.........I..O!

Comment

Working...
                                X