X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Michigan 24
    Ohio St 3

Wayne I have to say I hope your right. But I don't think so. This game will come down to the end. My opinion the last 2 mins will be the game if not OT.

Also I feel there will be a rematch in the BCS Title game.
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
      Wayne I have to say I hope your right. But I don't think so. This game will come down to the end. My opinion the last 2 mins will be the game if not OT.

Also I feel there will be a rematch in the BCS Title game.
      I agree buddy. I think it's a 3 point game either way. Nothing wrong with getting some Luckeye fans worked up though!

Comment

I just don't see a rematch happening. Unfortunately we are stuck with this system that seems to reward 1 loss teams who lose earlier in the year rather than later. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it just seems to be the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          I just don't see a rematch happening. Unfortunately we are stuck with this system that seems to reward 1 loss teams who lose earlier in the year rather than later. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it just seems to be the way it is.
          What if Ark, Fla, USC & N.D. lose one more and they all have 2 losses? It is very possible!

Comment

Could you take a one loss N.D. team over a one loss Michigan team considering Michigan crushed them in South Bend? I don't!

Comment

What if Ark, Fla, USC & N.D. lose one more and they all have 2 losses? It is very possible!
              True, but I don't see that happening. Now that you mention it though, I can see LSU beating Ark and then Fla in the SEC title game. USC losing to Cal next week and then USC knocking off ND. You may be onto something there But throw in an undefeated Rutgers team (I'm thinking they get beat at Pitt but anyway) then what do you do? A one loss Mich/Ohio St team or Rutgers?

Comment

Could you take a one loss N.D. team over a one loss Michigan team considering Michigan crushed them in South Bend? I don't!
                Not just a no, but a HELL NO!

Comment

I think Rutgers loses @ W.V.

Comment

That's what I meant, not Pitt.

Comment

But say they do beat the Coal Miners, does Rutgers deserve a shot over a 1 loss Mich/OSU team?

Comment

You can't take Rutgers over Michigan in any case (imo). Just look at the schedule. I don't care if they beat who is on their schedule, you have to play something of a non conference schedule!

Comment

You can't take Rutgers over Michigan in any case (imo). Just look at the schedule. I don't care if they beat who is on their schedule, you have to play something of a non conference schedule!
                          I definitely agree. But would the computers?

Comment

I definitely agree. But would the computers?
                            Strength of schedule does mean alot. Even if Michigan loses at OSU, It won't hurt them a ton in the BCS 'cause it will boost their SOS big time!

Comment

Strength of schedule does mean alot. Even if Michigan loses at OSU, It won't hurt them a ton in the BCS 'cause it will boost their SOS big time!
                              They say the computers don't figure in SOS anymore so it might be a mute point.

Comment

They say the computers don't figure in SOS anymore so it might be a mute point.
                                Really? I think the voters do!

Comment

Working...
                                X