No announcement yet.

UMiami DT shot and killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very rare when it happens but I agree with Frank 100% Someone dying from a team you follow or root for is nowhere comparable to losing a parent or sibling. Seriously lets get our priorities straight around here

Comment

Wonder if this has anything to do with the on-field brawl last month...
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        This thread is a waste of space. The death of any human is tragic. We have Americans dying on our streets every day. Why create a thread and debate about where he went to school, how he died etc? This tragedy is no different than the dozens that occur each and every day. The other deceased don't get the same media coverage. This kid is no different than the others.

This thread started out by just announcing a tragedy I saw on ESPN.. One comment later, it got misconstrued and you see what happens... Close the dam thing for all I'm concerned...
        MLB 2007 140-108
        Kruise Rec 31-14
        Combined 171-122
        NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

His brother plays at FSU

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            I disagree! Sport fans should keep a better perspective on the realities of life. Athletes for the teams we root are strangers. Why should a Miami U football player receive more attention than others simply because he plays for a college football team? Bryan Pata is another murder victim like many others that will occur today.
            dude, you are harsh...this is a SPORTS handicapping forum hence I made a thread about this ATHLETE getting murdered...maybe I should've put it in the non-gambling section, but damn, this is not just another murder victim

Comment

So Frank, if that's the case, then why do you give a fuck about Bill Belichick's dad? I mean, his father's death was no different than the dozens that occur each and every day, right? The other deceased fathers don't get the same media coverage, right? This father is no different than the others, right? So why did you waste space by starting that thread?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=79522
              Last edited by MB17; 11-09-2006, 01:11 AM.

Comment

damn you got a good memory.........maybe you are KOJAK

PEACE

Comment

Chado1, Look Up Jackson,mississippi And See How Bad Crime Is Around This Slum Of A City!!!!! I'v Had A Restaurant For 17 Years And Was "almost" Robbed Twice, If I Had Not Had A Hand Gun The Two Thugs Would Have Taken All My Money That " My Wife And I" Worked So Hard For" I Know Let Them Have The Money, That's Bull Because Down Here That's And Invite. Just Saying Come On In And Get Some Free Money. You Are Very Lucky To Live Where There Is No Crime, Wish We Were That Lucky, Yes I Would Shoot Anyone Trying To Take What I Work For, "that's Just Me" I'm Not For Any Killings But You Have To Look Out For You And Your Family Sometimes.
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
                    So Frank, if that's the case, then why do you give a fuck about Bill Belichick's dad? I mean, his father's death was no different than the dozens that occur each and every day, right? The other deceased fathers don't get the same media coverage, right? This father is no different than the others, right? So why did you waste space by starting that thread?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=79522
                    I had no problem with the thread being started announcing the death of a football player. I didn't agree with the direction of the thread. We didn't debate which team Belichick coached and why he as shot.

Comment

I didn't agree with the direction of the thread. We didn't debate which team Belichick coached and why he as shot.
                      Oh, ok. I can respect that. It just seemed like you took it a step farther when you started mentioning that it shouldn't receive more attention than others simply because he plays for a college football team. Obviously, I didn't interpret that the way you meant for me to.

Comment

Working...
                      X