• Show
Clear All

• UMiami DT shot and killed

Just heard it on ESPN2
    MLB 2007 140-108
    Kruise Rec 31-14
    Combined 171-122
    NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

its not surprising,that school is in shambles
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
      its not surprising,that school is in shambles
      Yea no Shit..
      MLB 2007 140-108
      Kruise Rec 31-14
      Combined 171-122
      NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Shark and seaofred I agree with both that kids now days get to much to soon and are treated like gods in the sports world but let's not forget that someone lost their life and there are a lot of people that are in pain tonight because of that. I pray for their family and moarn that someone made the wrong decisions in life that cost them their life.
        Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
          Shark and seaofred I agree with both that kids now days get to much to soon and are treated like gods in the sports world but let's not forget that someone lost their life and there are a lot of people that are in pain tonight because of that. I pray for their family and moarn that someone made the wrong decisions in life that cost them their life.
          I agree with this 100%.. To say that it not surprising that something like this would happen just because the way Miami has been hit with the media since the fight is just straight up classless IMHO..

Comment

CHECHE,i didn't mean anything bad about the kid getting shot,i just meant that that school or the state of florida is always in the news about something going bad.
            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

yeah not cool fellas.......this aint shoplifting or some on field fist fight

this is murder and very unfortunate regardless of who it happens to.....I for one am very sorry to hear this

PEACE

Comment

TMAC you know your my Bud but I don't think anyone meant anything by it. We just need to remember that someone lost a loved one and that's the bottom line.

Comment

relax guys, I know sea, and he's a good guy so I know he didn't mean anything bad...I understand his point even as a fan of that school...it just sucks when you think that these guys have bright futures and a lot of them can't get out of their past lifestyles...I'm not saying this guy was a bad guy, it just seems that a lot of times when bad things like this happen, it's because the guy put himself in a bad situation...I hope it's not the case here, and I hope whoever killed this kid gets caught ASAP.

Comment

This is a sad day in college sports ...

Comment

Shark and seaofred, you guys know I didn't mean anything bad about what was posted. I know both you guys feel the same way about someone losing their life. New guys may not know that.

Comment

Comment

i know CHECHE,its all cool i know just what you were saying,....and JIMMY thanks bro for speaking out for me as i didn't mean it the way some might have taken it
                          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by spreadman

drugs were involved?

PEACE

Comment

relax guys, I know sea, and he's a good guy so I know he didn't mean anything bad...I understand his point even as a fan of that school...it just sucks when you think that these guys have bright futures and a lot of them can't get out of their past lifestyles...I'm not saying this guy was a bad guy, it just seems that a lot of times when bad things like this happen, it's because the guy put himself in a bad situation...I hope it's not the case here, and I hope whoever killed this kid gets caught ASAP.

Well said LV and I agree didn't mean to start a negative thread against anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X