X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Notes

10*USF/Rutgers Under 41.5
    Rutgers -4

I have looked into the game for possible TO and special teams play- these are no doubt key to the game tonight. South Fla has a number of players still on suspension and more injuries that make this game even tougher on them. South Fla plays UConn next week.

S FLORIDA is 0-6 ATS as an underdog of 3.5 to 10 points over the last 3 seasons. In September games USF is 0-6 O/U and 1/6 home games O/U

The under is highly predominant in each game played by the teams. The North Carolina game shows that Rutgers can win even when the defense is not at their best. USF will have some trouble running tonight. Their strong suit will be their passing and that is Rutgers weakest area but still strong enough to defeat a game USF squad. Home field is strong and you don't ever want to forget what USF did there last year. Ask Louisville. Rutgers can control the clock and utilize a predominant running game that also sends this game under.
    Last edited by Spearit; 09-29-2006, 03:44 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• Thanks Spear it, I am always watching for your 10*.
      Hey Now!!!!!!!

Comment

• best of luck Spearit,nail it

Comment

• Good Luck Spear
          THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

• 10* Fla St/NC State Under 39.5

Neither team has shown much on the offensive end and NC State is still wallowing in its win over BC. FSU will be relentless on NC State rushing game and that will tend to draw the game out with runs of 1-2 yards. FSU can run on NC State and may be the catalyst to a 21-10 win by FSU.

Comment

• good luck tonight
              THINK BLUE

Comment

• gl spear ! thanks..

Comment

• Got it as well!!
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

• With yoU....GOOD LUCK BUDDY!
                    5* 0-0
                    4* 0-0
                    3* 1-0
                    2* 1-0
                    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

• Like The Under Also..good Luck..
                      THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

• I believe game just started but First half should have been a nice under as well. Good Luck tonight all!!

Comment

• u always pick unders? i seen u been successful with most of em i think.
                          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

• Saturday 14th of Oct.

10* Navy/Rutgers Over 44.5
                            Two excellent running teams with Navy exercising a triple option attack against Rutgers who really hasn't played anyone and I believe their tough defense fines that out today. Points should mount up with Rice and QB Hampton running.

10*Oklahoma over Iowa State -19 1/2
                            Adrian Peterson plays in front of his father for the first time and there is no quit in him today.

Others of note:

5* Texas Tech -7 over Colorado (Colorado had a great game against Georgia but has failed to make brownie points anywhere else.
                            5* Oregon -9 over UCLA (Ben Olson is out as QB for UCLA)
                            5* Florida -2 over Auburn (I know many of you are on Auburn- Gators defense is for real- Tebow is just a gimmick play at this time - when they need a spark - Chris Leak continues to pass well)
                            5* Georgia -14.5 over Vandy (Georgia looking to regain their swagger- my brother - a dog - says they were embarrassed and looking to show the country that the last game was a fluke. What a surprise!
                            7* Fla St/ Duke Over 21 First Half (Consistently the first half has been golden (over) in this game.
                            7* Iowa -18 over Indiana

Upset of the day
                            10* Kansas State over Nebraska
                            Nebraska really has played noone and they barely beat out a scrappy Kansas Team

Comment

Working...
                            X