No announcement yet.

Spears 2006 College Football Season Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey buddy, I hope you know I was just pullin your chain....

I LOVE your write ups..and loved the analysis.

Your as money as money can get.

Keep it up bud,
    john

Comment

Great job so far Spear....I hope we nail this FSU/NEV under tonight....Line moving down scares me

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Concerning the game on Arkansas/ USC. it is sometimes ludicrous to post early and then have the starting QB and starting phenom RB out or questionable for the game. But the Razorbacks have depth in both positions and this will be a plus. I see this line going more toward USC as the game draws near so maybe wait on it. I realize that USC has had the best recruiting class and experience can be overshadowed by a team playing over its head- Still - I am seeing a game that has both teams looking different from last years USC killing. This game was easier before to bet on and I still feel pretty confident we can get this one. The nations number 1 punt returner last year will be at RB for Arkansas and he ran well last year when asked. The QB was the starter until the last 4-5 games before a freshman took over.

As for thgame tonight at Fresno St--- I sincerely am not betting on the inexperience QB for the Bulldogs- no way- but I like Fresnos defense and I will play on Kaz Under 56.5 (my book) this evening for entertainment.
        Last edited by Spearit; 09-01-2006, 07:01 PM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Glad to be on this one with ya Spear....Great job my man.

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Great start, I took Miss St before you took it down, but also bought Buffalo down to -5, so I went 4-1.

Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!!

Comment

gl

Comment

Good luck this season, spearit! Congratulations on the hot start

Comment

10:12 Remaining In The 1st Quarter Michigan Touchdown - 19-yard Run By Kevin Grady. (garrett Rivas Kick).

I was hoping for a quick start!!!

Comment

Concerning the Akron Zips/Penn St.

Penn State plays the top two teams in the nation (Notre Dame and Ohio State) in the first four weeks, both on the road, Paterno will know early just how good his team really is. Akron will be tough once again in the MAC, but the Zips are overmatched in this contest. Expect the Nittany Lions to win, but if they make too many mistakes the game could be closer than PSU fans would like to see.

Comment

spearit. good luck today. I remember your Smart Money moves from last year, but I can't remember if they did better or worse than your other plays. Your so hot right now, I took your six side picks for today and played a 6 team Progressive Parly. They won't let you use total plays.

I just woke up to see Michigan scored already. I also have them in a first half parley with Texas. Usually when I see lines in the 30's or higher, I just play the first half, because they score more in the first half than the second half because they are playing backup players later in the blow out game.

Comment

Good Luck Sandy and I agree on the first half of 30 points or more. Michigan is faltering against a game Vandy Team. Lets hope the scond half provides some changes in the thnking of the wolverines.
                        Last edited by Spearit; 09-02-2006, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Need Mich to outscore them 21-0 or 28-0 so its an easy cover
                          THINK BLUE

Comment

Spearit, as always solid plays, good luck!!
                            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Not enuff time for Mich to score again- sheesh- First Loss but last nights win eases my pain. Gone drinkin' and boatin'. Georgia was impressive.

Comment

Brutal today- so far. 4-4-1 with 2 games pending. Mich was dog meat in the first half when it could not convert against a fired up Vandy Team. Penn St did enuff to cover. Indiana and Tenn (offense) came to play and losses for the side. Nebraska was ready and it was only one against four losses today so far. Brutal. I feel much better giving out 10* plays and will look into it. 3 games left on tap 4-4 day possible.
                                8/31
                                6:00P 325 Boston College
                                326 Central Michigan +12 -------------------------Win

2)8/31
                                6:30P 327 Eastern Michigan
                                328 Ball State -4.5--------------------------------Win

3)8/31
                                7:00P 329 Temple
                                330 Buffalo Univ. -6-------------------------------Push

4)8/31
                                Northwestern -4-----------------------------------Win

5)9/2
                                12:00P 353 Vanderbilt
                                354 Michigan-26-110 (BETUS) ----------------------Loss

6)9/2
                                3:30P 357 Akron +17--------------------------------Loss
                                358 Penn State 45u-105

7)9/2
                                3:30P 371 Louisiana Tech
                                372 Nebraska -20-106 PINNY-------------------------Win

8)9/2
                                5:30P 379 California
                                380 Tennessee U Under 43.5-105---------------------Loss

9)9/2
                                6:00P 383 Western Michigan +7 Buy 1/2 point BETUS---Loss
                                384 Indiana

10)9/2
                                8:45P 401 USC
                                402 Arkansas +8

11)8:00P 419 Florida State
                                420 Miami Florida Under 40

12)10:15P 405 BYU
                                406 Arizona U -6.5
                                Last edited by Spearit; 09-02-2006, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X