• Show
Clear All

• Will Tiger Woods Win Another Major?

Will Tiger Woods Win Another Major?
    Yes
    52.38%
    No
    47.62%

Without a doubt.nobody in thier right mind could honestly think his career is over,might take him a while to get it back but he is one of the greatest golfers on the planet and he will come back
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Once a golfer loses it mentally,he never gets it back.David Duval for one example.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
        once a golfer loses it mentally,he never gets it back.david duval for one example.
        all people are not the same,tiger has had years he did not win,change swing coaches not win a major for a year then come back and win one.everyone is quick to write him off but nobody and i mean nobody would place a wager that tiger would never ever win another major,
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          Without a doubt.nobody in thier right mind could honestly think his career is over,might take him a while to get it back but he is one of the greatest golfers on the planet and he will come back

He's done!!!!

Comment

Not until McIlroy retires... Oh wait, he's only 22

Poor Tiger

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Him and Dale Jr are both done!!!!
              I'd have to agree with that! At least Tiger had a good career!

Comment

He has 14 major victory's I know he has had a rough 15 months but seriously dIf your book offered a bet would tiger win another major in the next 10 years and the odds were even what bet would u make
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I would bet no for a large amount

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    I would bet no for a large amount
                    Seriously or are u just giving me help because I pull.for Tiger.I just don't see how anyone can write him off.Remember his Sunday front 9 at Augusta he was hitting on all.cylinders I know the.back 9 was not as great but he did finish top 5 in his last full.tournament.A top 5 in his last major and u think he wont win again.I.would bet the house he wins another major and not even think twice about it.
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Dead serious. That air of invincibility that he no longer has is what made him so great. It's apparent to me that he lost a lot of his game that day when he had to stand at the podium and apologize to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                        Seriously or are u just giving me help because I pull.for Tiger.I just don't see how anyone can write him off.Remember his Sunday front 9 at Augusta he was hitting on all.cylinders I know the.back 9 was not as great but he did finish top 5 in his last full.tournament.A top 5 in his last major and u think he wont win again.I.would bet the house he wins another major and not even think twice about it.
                        I have never seen anyone have a man crush on a professional golfer like you got it for TW. I bet you long for the days when he was coming up the 18th fairway with victory all but guaranteed, you with your pants down around you ankles grabbing a little me time. TF just about your man. He is finished as far as majors go. Can he get lucky and win 1 more? Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

MAYBE... you young people dont get the change of equipment and clubs and balls.....ect.....the greens were ripe and soft.....and jack did not hit it 314 off the tee...

Comment

I agree tash, even though I still like to think I'm a young pup

Comment

Originally posted by tash View Post
                              MAYBE... you young people dont get the change of equipment and clubs and balls.....ect.....the greens were ripe and soft.....and jack did not hit it 314 off the tee...

nobody will ever surpass 18 majors!

Comment

Working...
                              X