X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!!!!

No more HGH and no more invincibility = No more Majors

Comment

Eldrick Woods has slipped to 17th in World Golf Rankings; if he doesn’t come back and do some damage this year, he won’t qualify for the Match Play Championships next winter, since by the time 2011 ends, he will have almost nothing good on his record for that 2-year period.

Comment

Depending on how he does, he could fall out of the top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Eldrick Woods has slipped to 17th in World Golf Rankings; if he doesn’t come back and do some damage this year, he won’t qualify for the Match Play Championships next winter, since by the time 2011 ends, he will have almost nothing good on his record for that 2-year period.

dont mean shit....just sayin

Comment

If his HGH doc wouldn't have gotten busted trying to smuggle into Canada I'd agree

Comment

any takers?

I got a hundred says he wins a major in 2012........any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by DollarPlayer View Post
                I got a hundred says he wins a major in 2012........any takers?
                You're on

Comment

I'll bet a Million that Chaz Bono will get a vasectomy to stop knocking up Mardi Gras hookers before Tiger wins another major
                  He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I think Rory is going to dominate soon though. We got taste last time.

Comment

Tiger WILL win again. I think he wins 2 more majors and gets back on track. People think he's going to be like Duval but no fucking way IMO. Tiger still has the fire and he will win again no doubt.

Comment

He's had the fire for almost 15 years now. He's past his prime. Hard to stay on top for that long. His fire burned out imo.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          Tiger WILL win again. I think he wins 2 more majors and gets back on track. People think he's going to be like Duval but no fucking way IMO. Tiger still has the fire and he will win again no doubt.
                          Couldn't agree more...

Entire country was backing tiger, now he's had 2 years of hell, and all of a sudden he's old, washed up and will never get back on track.

If anyone can change his golf game around, it will be tiger...Once he gets his mental toughness back, he will be back to his old form.

I'm just absolutly astonished that people really think he won't win another major, just blows me away...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            He's had the fire for almost 15 years now. He's past his prime. Hard to stay on top for that long. His fire burned out imo.
                            Past his prime?

so phil, steve stricker, lee westwood (top3 of 6 in world rankings) are older by 3-7 years then tiger, but they haven't hit their prime yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                              I think Rory is going to dominate soon though. We got taste last time.
                              I agree Rory was fun to watch, and he has the talent to be the next great golfer, but i need to see more titles. I would understand if that course was hard, but to watch how easy that course was, it just doesn't sell me this quick.

After watching how horrible Jason Day played in that last round and he still managed to finish the tourny 2nd place at -8 under (which he would have won 79 out of 82 in the other opens with that score, just makes me realize the course was set up to easy.

I'm not taking away the amazing tourny rory had, it was the best iv'e seen, but it will be interesting where things go from here.

Time will tell

Comment

Like Dollar Player, I'm currently a +2 and played in several tour events in the 70s when Monday qualifying was still possible. Assuming TW gets through his knee problems, I see no reason why he can't win in the Majors again..especially the Masters and the British. When healthy, he can recapture the game to win again. If this was someone (anyone) else, I'd write him off too because as most of you know, confidence is far more important than the swing at this level. David (and I know him personally very well) was NEVER as confident as TW..never. Then again, I don't think anyone who ever walked a course but Jack ever came near TW in their own belief that they would hit the shot, make the putt, etc that it takes to win majors. My only question is whether TW can ever get that confidence back...The truth is, you can lie to anyone BUT YOURSELF. There's alot more to it than "telling yourself" you're gonna make the putt...you've got to truly believe it and that's always been TW's biggest edge over the field. When he gets back healthy, if he makes a few of those critical putts he will probably win at least another major or two. FWIW, if he wins an Open (ours that is), I would be surprised though.

Comment

Working...
                                X