X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tash View Post
    Tiger will never surpass 18 majors!
    I agree but I think Rory may give it a run

I really like the kid and the way he respects the game. You hear Jack talk about him and he can't compliment him enough. Too bad he's not American

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
      I have never seen anyone have a man crush on a professional golfer like you got it for TW. I bet you long for the days when he was coming up the 18th fairway with victory all but guaranteed, you with your pants down around you ankles grabbing a little me time. TF just about your man. He is finished as far as majors go. Can he get lucky and win 1 more? Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it.
      wtf is your problem damn no fucking man crush at all,Just saying everyone is just writing Tiger off like he cant even play anymore.All i am saying is that i am a gambler and i love $$$$ and if you are betting against him you might just lose.This is the main reason this board has gone to shit because people like u cant have a good conversation anymore without acting like a 5th fucking grader.
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I have never seen anyone have a man crush on a professional golfer like you got it for TW. I bet you long for the days when he was coming up the 18th fairway with victory all but guaranteed, you with your pants down around you ankles grabbing a little me time. TF just about your man. He is finished as far as majors go. Can he get lucky and win 1 more? Sure, but I wouldn't bet on it.
        seriously you dont even fucking no me what in the fuck have i ever done to offend you other than disagree about a damn golfer that neither one of us knows 100% sure what the hell is going to happen with him,
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

and another thing rAVEN DONT COME IN HERE SAYING YOU WERE JOKING BECAUSE NO AT ALL DONE WITH IT.
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Raven hopefully you were kidding with Tech... Damn buddy that was a bit harsh. Ok it was a lot harsh. I always respect your opinion and like to hear what you have to say just as much as Jerry.

For what it's worth Jerry I believe tiger will win a few more majors and I said this in the other thread that was started a few weeks ago. He has all the tools that made him a champion and just needs to get his head out of his ass...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              Raven hopefully you were kidding with Tech... Damn buddy that was a bit harsh. Ok it was a lot harsh. I always respect your opinion and like to hear what you have to say just as much as Jerry.

For what it's worth Jerry I believe tiger will win a few more majors and I said this in the other thread that was started a few weeks ago. He has all the tools that made him a champion and just needs to get his head out of his ass...
              WELL BRYCE A JOKE HAS AND THE SHUT THE FUCK UP SIGN OF COURSE MAKES IT CLEAR WHAT HE SAID WAS INTENTIONAL.I DONT GIVE A SHIT REALLY.IF HE DOES NOT LIKE WHAT I POST THEN FUCKING DONT READ IT.SOME PEOPLE JUST LOOK FOR A FIGHT AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE HERE EVER.EVERYONE HAS THAT HORSE OR THAT PITCHER OR THAT TEAM THAT ALWAYS SEEMS TO WIN YOU $$$$$.I HAVE WON ALOT BETTING ON TIGER AND I THINK HE HAS THE COMPETITIVE ATTITUDE TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO WIN.AS A PERSON I DISLIKE TIGER HE IS LIKE THIS HUMAN ROBOT THAT SHOWS NO EMOTIONS I LOVE THE FACT THAT AFTER AUGUSTA RORY STILL TALKED TO JIM NANTZ COMING OFF 18 WITH THE DAY HE HAD BUT TIGER WALKED RIGHT BY.I THINK TIGER WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET BACK TO WHERE HE WAS EVEN IF HE HAS TO CHEAT.AT NO TIME AND I EVEN CLOSE TO TALKING LIKE HE IS THE GREATEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD I JUST THINK HIS WILL TO WIN IS STRONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE AND THAT HE WILL WIN MAJORS..WILL HE PASS JACK I DOUBT IT BUT HIS CAREER IS NOT OVER.
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                I agree but I think Rory may give it a run

I really like the kid and the way he respects the game. You hear Jack talk about him and he can't compliment him enough. Too bad he's not American
                Hey KB- im 100 % Irish.... love the kid.... still wont win 18 majors... so frigggin hard to do!

Comment

I think you need to relax a bit Tech

I don't think Raven was trying to attack you, just ribbing you a little bit about your man crush

Don't think he meant any harm by it

Comment

I am an avid golver, and play 5 times a week....actually a plus 2 right now. I can't stand Tiger Woods at all, it was no fun to watch golf a couple of years ago, because he ran away with everything. For all of you that are saying he will never win another major are crazy!!!! I personally can't stand watching him play, but I am willing to put a few sheckles up, that he wins another major, most likely he will win 3 to 4 more of them!!! For all of you that don't think he will ever win, either are just joking around or don't know much about the game of golf. Tiger will win another Masters if not 2 of them, he will win another British, and most likely will win another US Open.....like I said, I consider gambling a business and I have some cash that says he wins another major!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DollarPlayer View Post
                      I am an avid golver, and play 5 times a week....actually a plus 2 right now. I can't stand Tiger Woods at all, it was no fun to watch golf a couple of years ago, because he ran away with everything. For all of you that are saying he will never win another major are crazy!!!! I personally can't stand watching him play, but I am willing to put a few sheckles up, that he wins another major, most likely he will win 3 to 4 more of them!!! For all of you that don't think he will ever win, either are just joking around or don't know much about the game of golf. Tiger will win another Masters if not 2 of them, he will win another British, and most likely will win another US Open.....like I said, I consider gambling a business and I have some cash that says he wins another major!!!!!!

thanks this is my feeling 100%.I have said before i hate what tiger stands for in golf and how he treats fans but $$$$$ is $$$$$$ and he will win another major.Everybody loses rhythm every now and then but the thing is they get it back.
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Hey Raven

I'll bet you $5,000 tiger will win 2 more majors....even up....I still can't believe the shit that i've read that he's washed up...Yes it looks from a far that he's washed up, but you've got to be kidding me if you can honestly tell me that he won't take a year off and be back to his true form. I'll tell you this, he'll be back, and RORY just made him more hungry...

2012 will be the year of tiger, just watch....Nike will be doing something to make tiger who he was...

but to say TW is all about tiger, look at everyone all about RORY, talk about flakes...if rory is so great, how many people put $100s of dollars on him, not to many, but all of a sudden he's the best, wow....

rory is great, he is simply amazing, but tiger vs rory in head on head in prime form, i'll still take tiger 9/10 times...

It's amazing to hear that people think tiger is washed up, simply f'n amazing....

Comment

and the 6 people who said no have a serious problem....he's f'n 35 years old

i guess jack at age 46 was to old to win his last major at the masters....

woods only has 45 more majors left...

i think he'll win 1

Comment

i think he'll win 1

Comment

Wow, 5 grand, u guys must make a lot more than I do.

Fwiw, I think Tiger has a few more majors in him before he calls it quits
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76 View Post

i think he'll win 1
                                I voted no, do I have a serious problem? Why would you compare him to Jack? Just cause he's a golfer doesn't mean he's Jack when it comes to longevity. One other thing, why does he only have 45 left? Pretty sure he has a lifetime exemption in the Masters, so in theory, he could play in 45 of them alone.

So here is why I believe I don't have a serious problem. I believe he has destroyed his body with drugs of one kind or another, and lost his condfidence, maybe could get one of em back, but I don't think both. Just like other pro athletes that have used some type of performance enhancing drugs, their bodies start going to shit in their mid to late 30's. I think he used em, and lately he's been paying the price. His confidence left him when he found out he's human like everyone else. He can't screw everything that moves and get away with it.

Last but not least, should I wait 30 minutes and post this again???

Comment

Working...
                                X