why the hell are we helping pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the hell are we helping pakistan?

Did I miss something? Everytime I see protest in Pakistan they're burning American flags and cursing our nation. Maybe I'm screwed up or something but now that they have problems with mud slides they want aid from the same country they curse. How about a no?tell us where bin laden then maybe we will help. Until then screw ur country! Keep aiding the taliban and helping them kill innocent Americans u fucks !
    Last edited by efaw23; 08-09-2010, 04:51 PM.

Only other nuclear Middle Eastern country? They are definitely playing both sides with US cash. And US not allowed on porous border? Makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
      Did I miss something? Everytime I see protest in Pakistan they're burning American flags and cursing our nation. Maybe I'm screwed up or something but now that they have problems with mud slides they want aid from the same country they curse. How about a no?tell us where bin laden then maybe we will help. Until then screw ur country! Keep aiding the taliban and helping them kill innocent Americans u fucks !

Well Said!

Comment

we shouldn't be sending aid to ANY country. we shouldn't have troops in ANY country now ether. bring all troops home, put them on bases on the borders (we won't need as many as having bases all over the world), and cut military spending.

cut military spending, eliminate foreign aid, raise the retirement age for SS and govt employees, have a flat tax (eliminate most of the IRS), legalize drugs (eliminate DEA and half the criminal justice system), and make people do community service in order to receive their unemployment or welfare. we would have the national debt payed off in no time and have money to rebuild infrastructure.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I'm sure Vitturd can 'splain it.

jitcrunch.jpg

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
            we shouldn't be sending aid to ANY country. we shouldn't have troops in ANY country now ether. bring all troops home, put them on bases on the borders (we won't need as many as having bases all over the world), and cut military spending.

cut military spending, eliminate foreign aid, raise the retirement age for SS and govt employees, have a flat tax (eliminate most of the IRS), legalize drugs (eliminate DEA and half the criminal justice system), and make people do community service in order to receive their unemployment or welfare. we would have the national debt payed off in no time and have money to rebuild infrastructure.
            I'd be really curious to see what would happen if all drugs were legal. My guess, young dumb kids would abuse them even more, and their would be more car accidents, murders etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
              I'm sure Vitturd can 'splain it.

[ATTACH]7682[/ATTACH]
              Its obamas fault. He invented pakistan, terrorists, nuclear weapons and everything else that's bad

Signed,

Bettorschat Fringe
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                Its obamas fault. He invented pakistan, terrorists, nuclear weapons and everything else that's bad

Signed,

Bettorschat Fringe
                Its all obama's fault. economy was totally fine when he took office, he spearheaded the bailout, he solely cut checks to auto industry(fuck all of those union snakes!), he was the only one at fault because of the gulf spill, he plays golf, his wife and kids take vacations,he extends unemployment benefits(that asshole)he changed the fucked up health insurance to give people who are recently unemployed a chance at cobra benefits(how dare he)

This idiot needs to learn how to say no.

UNLESS ITS TO GIVE MILLIONAIRES TAX BREAKS....IT WORKED AWESOME UNDER BUSH

DIDNT TURN A SURPLUS INTO THE LARGEST DEFECIT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.
                Last edited by musclemann; 08-09-2010, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Wow the only two people that brought Obama up are the same two people that bring Bush up all the time. Do you guys have any other argument outside of the President.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Wow the only two people that brought Obama up are the same two people that bring Bush up all the time. Do you guys have any other argument outside of the President.
                    LOL vols.

It’s kind of like a kid coming to school saying, ‘The dog ate my homework,’

It’s childish. This is what children do until they mature. They don’t accept responsibility.

Just learn to consider the source vols.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                      Its all obama's fault. economy was totally fine when he took office, he spearheaded the bailout, he solely cut checks to auto industry(fuck all of those union snakes!), he was the only one at fault because of the gulf spill, he plays golf, his wife and kids take vacations,he extends unemployment benefits(that asshole)he changed the fucked up health insurance to give people who are recently unemployed a chance at cobra benefits(how dare he)

DIDNT TURN A SURPLUS INTO THE LARGEST DEFECIT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

wow its odd your posts remind me of someone else here at bettorschat.............

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post

Signed,

Bettorschat Fringe
                        Excellent and educated response to the topic. Keep the fantastic contribuitions coming. I like your well-thought out assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

Excellent and educated response to the topic. Keep the fantastic contribuitions coming. I like your well-thought out assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post

That is great Jm. LMFAO!!!!

What a couple of buffoons

Comment

not falling for the bait, until you reveal who you really are. Keep the names coming though.

Im willing to bet the amount gwb added to defecit on your real identity.................

who else has this limited vocabulary here at bettorschat

(Just learn to consider the source )

Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

p.s you guys can go on with the name calling for the rest of the night btw............not falling for it.
                              Last edited by musclemann; 08-09-2010, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X