Deportations up under obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Again, don't u think fox would have mentioned that in the story. It would have diminished obama. Of course they would say it if the percentage had growth. It is now known the percent is almost the same. Can u comment now? Do your own looking also. Or do what know righty here can do. Admit those numbers suprise u and that the admin must be doing a good job on illegals. Lol. I won't hold my breath though

NO ONE knows how many illegals are coming here. that's the problem! the thread is meaningless without that information.

do you REALLY think this "admin must be doing a good job on illegals"?? NO administration has done a good job! take your blinders off.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by efaw23 View Post
      i have to admit when things are slow here this is comedy central. I liked the fact that you guys did try the no name-calling thing for awhile.

You gave it the old college try I suppose.
      efaw,really it should be comedy.No chance in hell of me being a dem or me converting them to a Pub you know so why should we waste the energy.Hell lifes to short to argue all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
        You must feel like even more of an idiot then you do daily after being bitch slapped!! You want to tell me a site is conservative b/c Dick Morris writes there, but silence when Kos and others post there. Since they post there, does it make it liberal? What a dumbass. Chirp Chirp. How does it feel to be proven wrong AGAIN?
        I ask u to tell me where your info was and your question was Is the hill conservative or liberal? Seriously, that was your response.

Why can't u understand very simple things? They have dem and rep writers. I get it. Did u get your info from a dem writer? No. Of course not. U get your info from the guy who gives u the best anti obama spin. Same old rep move.
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
          NO ONE knows how many illegals are coming here. that's the problem! the thread is meaningless without that information.

do you REALLY think this "admin must be doing a good job on illegals"?? NO administration has done a good job! take your blinders off.
          What don't u get about record numbers of deportations? Why can't u understand that?

Also talk about old tricks. U post one or two things that aren't anti dem as opposed to your 100 conservative viewpoints and say" look how independent I am". Cmon. Nobody can fall for that
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

this is the old i win you lose trick. any time fox says something against obama they are making it up, when it;s something that isn't negative it's true. this is how you lose all credibility.

i notice you haven't commented in the senator webb (dem) thread i started. i guess that doesn't go along with your agenda that i dislike all dem's, and promote all rep's. i guess by not commenting, you can say you didn't see it and continue with your anti dem/pro rep responses to me. on the other hand, NONE of the posters that use the you hate all dem's/love all rep's have commented there ether. i guess everyone is trying to keep that top talking point.
            Ummmm. It case u haven't noticed it is impossible to site another source to rep because of the media liberal bias thing u guys always whine about.

I site your own boys with their own agenda and it still isn't good enuff

Comment

What don't u get about record numbers of deportations? Why can't u understand that?

Also talk about old tricks. U post one or two things that aren't anti dem as opposed to your 100 conservative viewpoints and say" look how independent I am". Cmon. Nobody can fall for that

you will never change.
              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Holy Shit.I'm bored so I googled Vitterd just to see what the hell a vitterd was. 2nd line down was a question " Is Vitterd unstable" .Some funny shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  efaw,really it should be comedy.No chance in hell of me being a dem or me converting them to a Pub you know so why should we waste the energy.Hell lifes to short to argue all the time
                  I tried the no name calling and have it cut it down to none. Or very little. Lol

Usually I get called a dipshit or fuckin idiot for 3 pages and then respond in kind and find myself banned.

Comedy central is right. I get a lot of laughs here if nothin else. Take one beer at a time tonight. No doubles

Comment

you will never change.
                    Neither will u. I'm not the only one that has pointed that out about you. You haven't admitted you have been wrong about anything. Even when u said obama was unelectable. Never once did u say u were wrong about that. Always some lame excuse

Comment

Holy Shit.I'm bored so I googled Vitterd just to see what the hell a vitterd was. 2nd line down was a question " Is Vitterd unstable" .Some funny shit.

that is just perfect!

Gerald Ford

Comment

I tried the no name calling and have it cut it down to none. Or very little. Lol

Usually I get called a dipshit or fuckin idiot for 3 pages and then respond in kind and find myself banned.

Comedy central is right. I get a lot of laughs here if nothin else. Take one beer at a time tonight. No doubles
                        Gym night.no beer

you and Husker go way back I see

Comment

that is just perfect!

How long have yall had this loving relationship

Comment

Holy Shit.I'm bored so I googled Vitterd just to see what the hell a vitterd was. 2nd line down was a question " Is Vitterd unstable" .Some funny shit.
                            Vitterd is for republican david vitter. I thought I explained this already. He is a scum rep that somehow still has a job. The republican john edwards(see husker I can do it too, I guess I'm independent now)

Comment

How long have yall had this loving relationship
                              ever since he joined the other site and started the exact same rhetoric he is doing here.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Gym night.no beer

you and Husker go way back I see
                                It goes back from another site. It started before the 08 elections when husker said the dems nominated obama someone who is unelectable. He then went on a cal ripken type streak. Everything he said the complete opposite happened. He started making predictions that were so far off it became comical. To the point where I had other people at work reading them just in hysterics and it was pure comedy. Husker never found the humor in it.

One was" great move by mccain to suspend his campaign". That was just one of the many. Good times man good times

Comment

Working...
                                X