Deportations up under obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportations up under obama

Deportations up 10 percent from 2007 and 25 percent from 2008 under gw bush. 400,000 illegals deported last year. Any thoughts?
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Deportations up 10 percent from 2007 and 25 percent from 2008 under gw bush. 400,000 illegals deported last year. Any thoughts?

My thoughts are: deport baby, deport

I will say that the numbers could be misleading, I dont know. I mean, the number sounds great 400,000, but we certainly have more illegals coming in since Obama came into office. A better comparison would be to take it as a percentage of the overall number and compare them. Either way, the immigration issue is a big one.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Arizona have anything do to with this?

Comment

sorry vit if theyre here to do the menial jobs that other americans refuse to do, pay their taxes, and follow the law, I could careless. The mexican that I see around here are always hustling working 2-3 shit jobs and taking care of their families. I dont work for ice and you know what I would take them busting their ass than some asshole sitting around who wont work on welfare using this country resources in a heartbeat.
        Last edited by musclemann; 07-26-2010, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          My thoughts are: deport baby, deport

I will say that the numbers could be misleading, I dont know. A better comparison would be to take it as a percentage of the overall number and compare them.
          agreed.
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

sorry vit if theyre here to do the menial jobs that other americans refuse to do, pay their taxes, and follow the law, I could careless. The mexican that I see around here are always hustling working 2-3 shit jobs and taking care of their families.

i don't have a problem with them coming here LEGALLY to do those jobs if needed. there has to be some kind of control though.
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I would take them busting their ass than some asshole sitting around who wont work on welfare using this country resources in a heartbeat.

stop the press, we completely agree!

Gerald Ford

Comment

sorry vit if theyre here to do the menial jobs that other americans refuse to do, pay their taxes, and follow the law, I could careless. The mexican that I see around here are always hustling working 2-3 shit jobs and taking care of their families. I dont work for ice and you know what I would take them busting their ass than some asshole sitting around who wont work on welfare using this country resources in a heartbeat.
                I was just asking the question because I wanted to see the right wing reaction. The soft on illegals thing u hear from the right. Just wanted to see if these numbers change any of their thoughts
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

I was just asking the question because I wanted to see the right wing reaction.

NO, really???

i had no idea you would do something like that.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                    NO, really???

i had no idea you would do something like that.
                    Lol. The silence is making me deaf. I just though obama had opened up the borders letting illegals run free without threat of deportation. That's what I get here and from fox. I find it curious that the numbers rarely match up with some of the right wing theories

Comment

if this administration doing such a good job of deporting people. why is it suing a state that is just trying to help with this?

is catching 3 out of 20 people better, or 2 out of 10?

the way you put the statistic, 3 is more than 2 so that is doing a better job.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                        if this administration doing such a good job of deporting people. why is it suing a state that is just trying to help with this?

is catching 3 out of 20 people better, or 2 out of 10?

the way you put the statistic, 3 is more than 2 so that is doing a better job.
                        When the number don't match the rhetoric the complaint about the numbers usually follow.

U can change the argument into the ariz law but the fact that it is way higher then bush in his last two years says something

Comment

I don't know the answer becuase most of this goes over my head, but is deportation up because the number of illegals in the country is decreasing or are there just more here to deport???
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                            I don't know the answer becuase most of this goes over my head, but is deportation up because the number of illegals in the country is decreasing or are there just more here to deport???
                            If you have the" I hate obama no matter what" mentality like most here do I'm sure the reason will be more here to deport. The actual reason? Prob not known but the numbers are there to see

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                              that's exactly the ONLY point flair and i were making. there is no way of really knowing. vitturd will spin it his way and then accuse us of trying to spin it as a negative towards obama, but all we did was say what you did.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X