Deportations up under obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    I'm shocked u wouldn't give credit to obama. Really. I am. Lol.

Let me ask u and some of the other obama haters here. If tomorrow obama woke up and cured cancer would u give him any credit? Just curious.

Forget about it vit. Could you imagine if obama had let the pentagon get bombed on his watch what vols fan would be saying???????

He will never give him credit for a damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

Forget about it vit. Could you imagine if obama had let the pentagon get bombed on his watch what vols fan would be saying???????

I'm not even taking your bait. Good try though

Comment

Lol. They just can't do it. Funny stuff. Yeah the arizona law that was here 2 months ago is the reason for 400,000 deportations. Ok
        See you read what you want to read.I SAID "I think police have been racialy profiling for a while".A while IMO is more than 2 months. If Obama does something I agree with then I will give him credit.I'm not as one sided as you.I want whats best for me and my kids future and whoever can make that happen is fine with me.So far the past 2 presidents havent done a good job at looking out for our future

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
          Here is why it is now confirmed you live in yor own little fantasy world. You conduct an experiment asking for a response on what someone would say if Obama cured cancer. What a dumbass. Let's play your dumb game.

If I answer "Atta boy" (boy meaning guy..slang for job well done..had to explain for gma, or MM or anyone else who will claim the term as racist) you call me a hypocrite b/c of my opinions on piece of shit obama, but if I answer, "obama sucks. He cured cancer and not AIDS" (poor Terd) I am anti cancer cure.

Still waiting for those laws and policies keeping all those illegals out. Finishing the fence, ending sanctuary cities, cutting off public assistance to these pieces of crap?
          Was that an answer? Still can't get one. U are just like the other guy who took 4 months to answer one question.

The experiment was just to show it is impossible to have a fringe republican give obama credit for anything ever. u failed. Not a suprise though. Imagine that. U can't even give him credit in a hypothetical? Lmfao

I don't know what policies caused it. Know idea. Haven't looked. Does that make the numbers inaccurate? Nope
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

I know. I had to try though. I couldn't get him credit for a hypothetical that will never happen. Lol
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

If you have the" I hate obama no matter what" mentality like most here do I'm sure the reason will be more here to deport. The actual reason? Prob not known but the numbers are there to see
              Imagine that

Side stepping another question.

You'd make one hell of a matador Vit

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Imagine that

Side stepping another question.

You'd make one hell of a matador Vit
                Another inaccurate kb statement. U goin for a record? I said I didn't know the answer but that doesn't change the numbers

Comment

Prob not known but the numbers are there to see
                  If the numbers are there to see, please put them in for me. This thread is useless if no one can quantify 10% of what. If 10% more are being deported, but 20% more are coming in, are we better off??? Numbers anyone???
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Off to cut grass boys

Vitterd I will give you a beer update every hour

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                      If the numbers are there to see, please put them in for me. This thread is useless if no one can quantify 10% of what. If 10% more are being deported, but 20% more are coming in, are we better off??? Numbers anyone???
                      Its not known from the coming in portion. But under obama it is record deportations. Can't imagine the incoming has changed that much

Comment

Hey jman. It seems obama admin is auditing business known to hire illegals. 2 mins of research is all it took. How is that for a policy? Lol. Almost too easy to kill your arguments

Comment

Might as well have a discussion with this

Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

I know. I had to try though. I couldn't get him credit for a hypothetical that will never happen. Lol
                            If Michele Bachman cures whooping cough, will you give her credit?

If Bush finds an inexpensive way to get rid of all the garbage ILLEGAL aliens, will you be there to say thanks?

If Larry Craig finds a cure for AIDS, will you be happy?

So how stupid your question is? I guess if he was off curing cancer, what else was he supposed to be doing? Maybe ending 2 wars, getting the economy going again like under Bush, lower unemployment to President Bush numbers?

You always bring up stupid analogies, and maybe you should just look in the mirror, b/c that don't come any more stupid then that.

Comment

Or have a discussion with this

Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Hey jman. It seems obama admin is auditing business known to hire illegals. 2 mins of research is all it took. How is that for a policy? Lol. Almost too easy to kill your arguments
                                And who's data is he using? How many work place raids has obama admin conducted?

Comment

Working...
                                X