Limbaugh makes good on promise: sells NYC digs for $11.5 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Wow. After seeing all this anti limbaugh from some republicans I may have to rethink my position. Maybe rush isn't so bad after all. J/k

see, I might convert you yet !!!
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Limbaugh blames obama when it rains outside. Not unlike some posters here. The people that listen to him vote republican and are mostly hard core right wingers. It is why despite his high ratings the candidate he supports usually does well in primary and not so well in the general. It is why dems try so hard to say he is the rep party leader. This guy won a most hated poll when included with dictators of foreign countries.

The demo of his listener is usually a weak minded, easily swayed person who does not do much thinking on his or her own and needs someone to tell them what to say and how to think. It is kinda like a cult

One other demographic: They are all likely voters

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
        [/B]

One other demographic: They are all likely voters

that's what dem's hate the most about him. all the attention they give him, trying to tear him down, just makes him bigger. he LOVES it and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

you should post here more often.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

They are likely republican voters. No matter who is running. Dems do what they can to keep rush front and center. They pray he says something stupid. Everytime he gets mentioned it is good for dems. Independents shift as soon as rush gets involved. The robots that listen to him vote rep no matter what. That's why he never will sway an election

No question he is laughing all the way to the bank though. Or all the way to the pharmacy
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Wow. After seeing all this anti limbaugh from some republicans I may have to rethink my position. Maybe rush isn't so bad after all. J/k
            We are all not sheep buddy, we can think for ourselves.

Kaz and I are good friends, he couldnt be more liberal and I am conservative and we dont spend all day fighting, I respect his opinion and he tolerates mine without saying anything

But I dont give two shits about any politician, damn sure not arguing and losing any friends or sleep over it.

But I do love watching you helmets argue over it, it really does entertain me so dont stop
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

see, I might inhale your sausage yet!!!
              you are such a flaming goat fucking fag!!
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                We are all not sheep but i really love fondling sheep

But I do love watching you helmets argue over it, it really does get me hard and then i fantasize about sheep, either dem or rep sheep - i don't care
                you talk about me and my goats !!! damn i never knew you were that horny with sheep !!!
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

If nothing else, I view Limbaugh as arrogant, a racist/white supremacist, someone who cares only about himself and HIS wallet and couldn't care less about the downtrodden and anyone less fortunate than he.
                  I also feel that his constant and 100% demeaning and belittling of both recent Democratic Presidents-Clinton and Obama, makes us look weak in the eyes of many countries of the world.
                  The fact that he has been married four times also tells me a lot about his character or in reality lack of it!
                  Last edited by savage1; 07-16-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                    I also feel that his constant and 100% demeaning and belittling of both recent Democratic Presidents-Clinton and Obama, makes us look weak in the eyes of many countries of the world.
                    then i guess you think the "constant and 100% demeaning and belittling" of president bush by many in the media made "us look weak in the eyes of many countries of the world" also? i don't recall you commenting on this back then, but maybe i missed it.
                    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                      then i guess you think the "constant and 100% demeaning and belittling" of president bush by many in the media made "us look weak in the eyes of many countries of the world" also? i don't recall you commenting on this back then, but maybe i missed it.
                      There is a difference to just honest criticism and belittling/demeaning.
                      The fact that Limbaugh openly referred/refers to Clinton and Obama and Obama on the air as liars and with other denigrating words(racial in intent with Obama) statements shows ZERO respect for the folks holding that important office and the office itself, and his statements can and do inspire confidence and moe hate in our enemies-try doing what Limbaugh does in some of those other countries and you will be lucky to just lose your job!
                      To play Devil's Advocate, did Limbaugh ever say anything bad about Bush?
                      I view people like Rush Limbaugh as dangerous to this country because he is so well known and listened to around the world and as stated, what he is able to get away with makes the US look weak to those countries/terrorists who would like to destroy this country.
                      ps I would LOVE to see the Fairness Doctrine brought back to put folks like Limbaugh in their place or at the very least present the other point of view.
                      Last edited by savage1; 07-16-2010, 11:03 AM.

Comment

The fact that Limbaugh openly referred/refers to Clinton and Obama and Obama on the air as liars and with other denigrating words(racial in intent with Obama) statements shows ZERO respect for the folks holding that important office and the office itself, and his statements can and do inspire confidence and moe hate in our enemies-try doing what Limbaugh does in some of those other countries and you will be lucky to just lose your job!
                        I view people like Rush Limbaugh as dangerous to this country because he is so well known and listened to around the world and as stated, what he is able to get away with makes the US look weak to those countries/terrorists who would like to destroy this country.
                        ps I would LOVE to see the Fairness Doctrine brought back to put folks like Limbaugh in their place or at the very least present the other point of view.

Wow, one of the craziest posts I have ever read. Where to start.

You must have been overseas when all the "belittling" of President Bush was going on. KB said that he was even portrayed on this site as Hitler. Is that "honest" criticism? Maybe you made a comment about that when it happened; I don't know.

You can sit there and say President Bush was "respected"?

The Fairness Doctrine? You need to have the govt force you to have to hear both sides? Isn't that anti-capitalism and having the market determine anything? So anyone who buys Coke MUST also buy Pepsi? Dumb,dumb dumb.

Comment

I'm not for the fairness doctrine. I want rush limbaugh out there. Everytime he gets mainstream press the rep numbers drop even further. I have my own theory as to why conservative radio does so well and why they sell a lot of books. Its not a popular one here but I've always believed the people who listen to rush and buy malkin and hannity books need to be fed info. They need to be told how to think and what to say. Without it they really have no original thought. I have never met a dem that says" I can't wait to go watch olberman or listen to al franken. But u always here conservatives all lathered up to tune in rush or hannity. Then later u hear them spout off exactly what they hear from those guys. I've seen it from one person here in particular

Some of the critisms of bush were terrible... some were unfair and mean spirited. Same thing that's going on with obama now. Both receive some justified and some unfair
                          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                            Wow, one of the craziest posts I have ever read. Where to start.

You must have been overseas when all the "belittling" of President Bush was going on. KB said that he was even portrayed on this site as Hitler. Is that "honest" criticism? Maybe you made a comment about that when it happened; I don't know.

You can sit there and say President Bush was "respected"?

The Fairness Doctrine? You need to have the govt force you to have to hear both sides? Isn't that anti-capitalism and having the market determine anything? So anyone who buys Coke MUST also buy Pepsi? Dumb,dumb dumb.
                            My main point is that Rush has millions of listeners around the world(and he knows it) and should be careful what he says about any President if he really cares about the country-anything negative he says could give confidence to our enemies and with much more serious consequences.
                            And yes, I do believe in the Fairness Doctrine-this goes beyond capitalism and Coke and Pepsi.
                            We are talking about dangerous times and dangerous people and enemies both within and outside of the US we don't need folks like Limbaugh to egg them on-in short one way "Hate radio" must be tempered a bit!
                            I think it is the responsibility and incumbent of any radio or tv station to present both points of view(I would say the same if Rush was a democrat) especially when some of what is said is based on biased opinion and not necessarily fact.
                            If I was Obama or Clinton, at the very least, I would fire back at him and delve on his sorry past including illegal drug use.
                            Last edited by savage1; 07-16-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

My main point is that Rush has millions of listeners around the world(and he knows it) and should be careful what he says about any President if he really cares about the country-anything negative he says could give confidence to our enemies and with much more serious consequences.
                              And yes, I do believe in the Fairness Doctrine-this goes beyond capitalism and Coke and Pepsi.
                              We are talking about dangerous times and dangerous people and enemies both within and outside of the US we don't need folks like Limbaugh to egg them on-in short one way "Hate radio" must be tempered a bit!
                              I think it is the responsibility and incumbent of any radio or tv station to present both points of view(I would say the same if Rush was a democrat) especially when some of what is said is based on biased opinion and not necessarily fact.
                              If I was Obama or Clinton, at the very least, I would fire back at him and delve on his sorry past including illegal drug use.
                              Rush has millions of listeners (who either like ir dislike him) and it's HIS words and influence you are concerned by? How about our President's words? How about the words of Congress? Don't you think they hold a tad more weight then an entertainer on the radio? Just b/c the Dems try and paint him as the head of the repub party doesn't give him anymore power.

As far as president's firing back, I can only recall Obama stooping into the mud and addressing both Rush and Hannity. To me it looks petty if ANY president gets into the mud slinging like that. Bring up a private citizen's drug use? Makes sense. From Clinton and "I didn't inhale, to Bush and coke/alcohol to Obama and whatever he ingested.The most powerful person on the planet and you are worried about entertainers? So Bush should have slung mud with Susan Surandon?

FD. We will agree to disagree. If you want to counter what someone says or writes, and feel there is a market for him, start y our own biz or get a job with the "other" side.
                              Last edited by Jamaicanman; 07-16-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

was there an answer somewhere in here about, do you think the "constant and 100% demeaning and belittling" of president bush by many in the media made "us look weak in the eyes of many countries of the world" also?

i know how you feel about rush. you don't have to repeat that again.

Gerald Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X