Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    The arguments have changed. That's what happens in a conversation. Sometimes it shifts to different aspects of the same topic. Take your helmet off and try to keep up
    I read your garbage the first time. I don't need to keep reading you regurgitating it over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I read your garbage the first time. I don't need to keep reading you regurgitating it over and over again.
      Don't read it. Do what I do to most of your posts. Shake your head and move on
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Don't read it. Do what I do to most of your posts. Shake your head and move on
        Yep, ignore what you can't dispute. That's typically how you roll.

Comment

The arguments have changed. That's what happens in a conversation. Sometimes it shifts to different aspects of the same topic. Take your helmet off and try to keep up
          If you do not have a relative or relatives who are mentally challanged and actually have to take a 'short bus' or wear a 'helmet' I FUCKING SUGGEST THAT YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND MOVE OFF OF IT
          He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
            If you do not have a relative or relatives who are mentally challanged and actually have to take a 'short bus' or wear a 'helmet' I FUCKING SUGGEST THAT YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND MOVE OFF OF IT
            Its a joke buddy. Take the caps off and relax
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Yep, ignore what you can't dispute. That's typically how you roll.
              I'm responding to 6 people or so today so I don't ignore much but if I feel I'm talking to a wack job I generally try to move on

Comment

• Vitterd, keep digging

Comment

Digging what? I gotta admit I rarely have an idea what you're talkin about. Tryin to get down to ya but its not easy

Comment

Digging what? I gotta admit I rarely have an idea what you're talkin about. Tryin to get down to ya but its not easy
                    You voting for Obama tells me how high your IQ is and why you rarely comprehend anything I say.

Comment

You voting for Obama tells me how high your IQ is and why you rarely comprehend anything I say.
                      Out of the millions of obama voters I'm gonna guess most have a higher IQ then u. The bar is obviously not high though. U sound like a 2 time bush voter so u failed twice

Comment

Out of the millions of obama voters I'm gonna guess most have a higher IQ then u. The bar is obviously not high though. U sound like a 2 time bush voter so u failed twice
                        REALLY???

even with all the huge support from every major city?

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
                          REALLY???

even with all the huge support from every major city?

What do u mean by this

Comment

• Calm down in here

Comment

What do u mean by this
                              you are so smart, figure it out.
                              “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

opinions are opinions and facts are facts... in a discussion u will have both... i feel like a 5th grade teacher at this place... nobody can understand basic points... very ver y odd
                                Just curious, do you have a job??? You seem to be here all day/night. And to answer your question, I work out of my house which allows me much free time
                                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X