Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    opinions are opinions and facts are facts... in a discussion u will have both... i feel like a 5th grade teacher at this place... nobody can understand basic points... very ver y odd
    I'd pack my bags and wouldn't let the door hit me on ass on the way out then. You think you are stepping onto the Senate floor when you log on to Bettorschat.com to argue politics? If you want to argue with people on "your" level, go check out Obamalamadingdong.com or some other politcal website

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I'd pack my bags and wouldn't let the door hit me on ass on the way out then. You think you are stepping onto the Senate floor when you log on to Bettorschat.com to argue politics? If you want to argue with people on "your" level, go check out Obamalamadingdong.com or some other politcal website
      Im just expecting common sense and 5th grade level knowledge on what a conversation consists of... guess my expectations are too high....
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        You could just ask Spark, Wayne or Monte for a permenant ban, then you wouldn't have to put up with this stuff.
        no way.. much more fun to watch people implode
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Im just expecting common sense and 5th grade level knowledge on what a conversation consists of... guess my expectations are too high....

Comment

Must be nap time. A juciebox and nemo await u

Comment

Ya can't get it from KB, he never made it past 3rd grade!!!

Maybe you should start out each of your posts with, "It's a well known fact, that not many people know" that way we won't feel so inferior.

Comment

Ya can't get it from KB, he never made it past 3rd grade!!!

Maybe you should start out each of your posts with, "It's a well known fact, that not many people know" that way we won't feel so inferior.
                I'm beginning to think the short bus was invented for kb

Comment

That's funny, no matter who says it! sorry KB

Comment

That's funny, no matter who says it! sorry KB
                    Glad I could amuse u. Lol. Seriously though when I picture kb I see him as the brother in the movie Something About Mary. " Anybody see my baseball"

Comment

I agree with Club, sorry buddy but that is funny.
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Have a good day at school, SON!

Comment

It is impossible to know... really...even if it turns out it does prevent something... anything... i doubt you will hear about it from nra and gun right guys... they will attribute the success to something else
                          Short bus huh? LMFAO! This was made in post #6 of this thread. Yet, here he is still arguing 15+ pages later...

Comment

• kbsooner21
                            ^^09' Survivor Cup Champ!

User Lists Last Activity: Today 02:37 PM
                            Current Activity: Replying to Thread Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Don't forget spell check!!!

Comment

Have a good day at school, SON!

Lmfao. I kid u not. I just spit out my water I was drinking when I saw this post. Too fuckin funny

Comment

Short bus huh? LMFAO! This was made in post #6 of this thread. Yet, here he is still arguing 15+ pages later...

The arguments have changed. That's what happens in a conversation. Sometimes it shifts to different aspects of the same topic. Take your helmet off and try to keep up

Comment

Working...
                                X