Chicago's tough new gun ordinance goes into effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Wrong yet again. All u did was repeat what was in the aricle. The article clearly states that researchers find there is no correlation between the numbers and the laws. That defeats the entire argument. Its a wonder why u left that out of your post.

Why does the obvious always ellude you?
    WRONG. It does not say there is no correlation. Just because "researchers have not been able to establish" does not make the numbers wrong. I'll type slowly for you on this one. Researchers did the research and came up with the actual numbers. I'm assuming the numbers are correct until proven otherwise.

Stricktest gun law state has highest homocide rate while most unrestricted had lowest. (might have more to do with population and city demographics)

Decline in homocides as fire arm sales skyrocket
    (maybe people who can't shoot straight are buying the guns)

I think that may be what they mean when they "have not been able to establish a correlation". Using common sense.....WHOOPS Sorry
    Last edited by PhilJr; 08-12-2010, 01:43 PM.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Husker,

Still no comments on the bush blaming clinton list huh? I have seen and been told that you have never or will never admit when your wrong. Just to prove people wrong can u admit to being wrong about this or your "obama is unelectable" comment?

I'm tellin ya. It will look better then just running from it. Just do it one time

still trying to convince yourself you are right. maybe you can say it another 100 times.

pretty sad.
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by husker View Post
        still trying to convince yourself you are right. maybe you can say it another 100 times.

pretty sad.
        Lmfao. U are simply the best. You just can't do it. It is typical but absolutely hysterical. The articles proving your wrong right in your face but still u can't admit your wrong
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
          WRONG. It does not say there is no correlation. Just because "researchers have not been able to establish" does not make the numbers wrong. I'll type slowly for you on this one. Researchers did the research and came up with the actual numbers. I'm assuming the numbers are correct until proven otherwise.

Stricktest gun law state has highest homocide rate while most unrestricted had lowest. (might have more to do with population and city demographics)

Decline in homocides as fire arm sales skyrocket
          (maybe people who can't shoot straight are buying the guns)

I think that may be what they mean when they "have not been able to establish a correlation". Using common sense.....WHOOPS Sorry
          Have u looked at the states? Most of them have been forced to go with stricter gun laws recently because of all the gun crimes. Look at the difference in population. States with inner cities have more crime. Is that a newsflash? U think a state which is twice the size of another might have more gun crimes? Hello?? And you're preaching common sense. Of course this is one of the reason researchers have found no cause-and-effect in the numbers.
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Have u looked at the states? Most of them have been forced to go with stricter gun laws recently because of all the gun crimes. Look at the difference in population. States with inner cities have more crime. Is that a newsflash? U think a state which is twice the size of another might have more gun crimes? Hello?? And you're preaching common sense. Of course this is one of the reason researchers have found no cause-and-effect in the numbers.
            Can you read and comprehend? Isn't that what I said in my post??? I'm going to swim with my 6 year old now. She is a little Einstein compared to you. I'm
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
              Can you read and comprehend? Isn't that what I said in my post??? I'm going to swim with my 6 year old now. She is a little Einstein compared to you. I'm
              Thats why your post of that article was just stupid... it didnt prove one thing for your argument... in fact all it proved was u can post a link to an extreme conservative website .... go swim... u need to soak your head real good

Comment

Gun control is necessary and just helping the criminals is an old unproven argument.
                How is this (just helping criminals) unproven?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                  How is this (just helping criminals) unproven?
                  When something hasnt been proved... some would call it unproven... all these pages of back n forth and thats your question.... wow

Comment

When something hasnt been proved... some would call it unproven... all these pages of back n forth and thats your question.... wow
                    I am just getting caught up on all your non sense and you posted that it is "unproven" that gun control helps criminals. Where did you get this "unproven" statement/fact? It is the same as saying it is "proven" that gun control doesn't help criminals. So where did you get your statement since proven=fact?

Comment

• JMan, it's a fact because it comes out of vitterd's mouth. Plain and simple. We should seek no further for the answers

Comment

I am just getting caught up on all your non sense and you posted that it is "unproven" that gun control helps criminals. Where did you get this "unproven" statement/fact? It is the same as saying it is "proven" that gun control doesn't help criminals. So where did you get your statement since proven=fact?
                        again... it hasnt been proven.. im not sure why youre not getting this... show me some proof that stricter gun laws help criminals... until anyone does that... it is unproven... geez is it really that hard to figure out

Comment

again... it hasnt been proven.. im not sure why youre not getting this... show me some proof that stricter gun laws help criminals... until anyone does that... it is unproven... geez is it really that hard to figure out
                          Then according to your logic, it is "unproven" that gun control doesn't aid criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            JMan, it's a fact because it comes out of vitterd's mouth. Plain and simple. We should seek no further for the answers
                            opinions are opinions and facts are facts... in a discussion u will have both... i feel like a 5th grade teacher at this place... nobody can understand basic points... very ver y odd

Comment

Then according to your logic, it is "unproven" that gun control doesn't aid criminals.
                              wow.... this is the bizarro world... where is kevin, gene and feldman

Comment

opinions are opinions and facts are facts... in a discussion u will have both... i feel like a 5th grade teacher at this place... nobody can understand basic points... very ver y odd
                                You could just ask Spark, Wayne or Monte for a permenant ban, then you wouldn't have to put up with this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X