X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool it Guys ...

Comment

• Originally posted by vitterd View Post
      Thankfully I'm not lookin for anymore friends. How u feel about me doesn't concern me that much. if the name calling and cursing makes u feel better. Have it at. And by the way. Who started the anger in this argument? Here is a clue... Put the beer down and look in the mirror
      What anger? My God do you live in a box and never come out. I cuss so you think I'm angry.You have mentioned "my beer" in every response so just wondering if your offended cause I drink to. I cuss and drink so I'm stupid. Great detective work there Vitterd

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Cool it Guys ...
        10-4 Spark.Off to the Sports thread where I never have to see him

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          What anger? My God do you live in a box and never come out. I cuss so you think I'm angry.You have mentioned "my beer" in every response so just wondering if your offended cause I drink to. I cuss and drink so I'm stupid. Great detective work there Vitterd
          Hmmmm. Guy is drinking beer and cussing me out. Why would I assume he is angry? Next time I see that in a bar I wonder if the bouncers will step in. Guess not
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Hmmmm. Guy is drinking beer and cussing me out. Why would I assume he is angry? Next time I see that in a bar I wonder if the bouncers will step in. Guess not
            I said I was drinking A BEER.Next time you see a bouncer throw someone out for drinking one beer let me know.Just another example of you not knowing shit but thinking you know what we do in our everyday life

Comment

• Poll: Majority of Americans Losing Faith in Obama

Published July 13, 2010
              | FoxNews.com

Print Email Share Comments (66) Text Size
              About 60 percent of American voters say they are losing both faith and confidence in President Obama, according to a public opinion poll published Tuesday.

The results of the Washington Post/ABC News poll are a 180-degree turn from the start of Obama’s presidency 18 months ago, with nearly 60 percent of those polled saying they lack faith in the commander-in-chief. In January of 2009, 60 percent said they were confident in his decision-making.

When asked how much confidence they have in Obama to make the right decisions for the country's future, 58 percent of respondents said "just some" or "none," according to the poll.

While these numbers are a new low for Obama, 68 percent expressed the same view about Democrats in Congress and 72 percent said the same of Republicans, Reuters reported.

Trouble in the housing industry, slow job growth and other economic woes may be to blame for Obama’s plummeting approval rating, the Post speculated.

Maybe we should be worried that YOU vote Vitterd

Comment

• Guess u forgot to edit out the part that says people view rep in congress at 72 percent. Next time do what is done by rep forever. Delete the part that reflects poorly on them

Also I guy that curses and talks like u prob doesn't stop at one beer. I doubt the bouncer would ask questions. He sees a guy with a beer and cursing like a maniac I doubt he will step in and ask what number beer u are on. Sometimes just using common sense assumptions works.
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Guess u forgot to edit out the part that says people view rep in congress at 72 percent. Next time do what is done by rep forever. Delete the part that reflects poorly on them

Also I guy that curses and talks like u prob doesn't stop at one beer. I doubt the bouncer would ask questions. He sees a guy with a beer and cursing like a maniac I doubt he will step in and ask what number beer u are on. Sometimes just using common sense assumptions works.
                  Why would I edit something.You want people to just see aht you want them to see.I let people see the whole thing.

Comment

He sees a guy with a beer and cursing like a maniac
                    When was I cussing like a maniac? You act like I went Mel Gibson on you

Comment

Also I guy that curses and talks like u prob doesn't stop at one beer.
                      I went to the gym last night so when I got home I cracked A beer right before dinner.Once again you have the worst skills when it comes to reading people.You don't have many friends do you?

Comment

I went to the gym last night so when I got home I cracked A beer right before dinner.Once again you have the worst skills when it comes to reading people.You don't have many friends do you?
                        Depends on how u define many. Do I have many beer drinking, cursing friends who have trouble understanding what they read. No, not many. A few of those but not a lot. I have u read perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                          Cool it Guys ...
                          again .. final warning

Comment

I have u read perfectly.
                            Your way off.I respect Spark to much to sit here and waste my time with you Vitterd.Have a great life Vitterd

Comment

Your way off.I respect Spark to much to sit here and waste my time with you Vitterd.Have a great life Vitterd
                              I'm sure if I was dead on u would tell me. Yeah right. Hopefully u mean it this time. As far as arguing with me. U have made that statement 3 or 4 times now. Have a great life also

Comment

Working...
                              X