Montana Bear Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    And a bear sitting at a picnic table is offensive how?
    I guess comparing obama to a bear. I told him to stay away from the moving to mexico as it has offensive pictures in it.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      No, he was at work and some people saw the picture.
      Are you his spokesperson???

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        I guess comparing obama to a bear. I told him to stay away from the moving to mexico as it has offensive pictures in it.
        I have heard Obama called alot worse than a bear.Hell a jackass would be the first animal that comes to my mind

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I have heard Obama called alot worse than a bear.Hell a jackass would be the first animal that comes to my mind
          I honestly do not understand this ... Why would 23 be so offended by it ??? and why would Monte come in and defend him?? Why him??? all the insults that are thrown back and forth at everyone in this forum and Monte comes in here and defends 23 over an idiotic reason and gives me a shot doing it!!!!
          Last edited by Spark; 07-06-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            I honestly do not understand this ... Why would 23 be so offended by it ??? and would Monte come in and defend him?? Why him??? all the insults that are thrown back and forth at everyone in this forum and Monte comes in here and defends 23 over an idiotic reason and gives me a shot doing it!!!!

Comment

I honestly do not understand this ... Why would 23 be so offended by it ??? and why would Monte come in and defend him?? Why him??? all the insults that are thrown back and forth at everyone in this forum and Monte comes in here and defends 23 over an idiotic reason and gives me a shot doing it!!!!
              And the picture says NOTHING. If he lets his coworkers read stuff on Bettorschat than it's his own damn fault they got offended

Comment

If we wanted the bear to be Obama we would have had to find one that was half black bear and half polar bear

Comment

Montes "Lingerie Model runs naked if Paraguay wins" thread was so offensive that I just had to go back and look at it one more time.

Best 2 minutes and 37 seconds of the day

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Montes "Lingerie Model runs naked if Paraguay wins" thread was so offensive that I just had to go back and look at it one more time.

Best 2 minutes and 37 seconds of the day

That's a good one Fat Boy!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Spark,

Now you understand why Michael Savage says Liberalism is a mental disorder. It cannot be treated with common sense.

Good God, Obama and a Bear. I seem to remember Bush consantly compared to Hitler here.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Pelosi has lost it completetly.

This bitch is so far out of touch it aint funny.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

Good God, Obama and a Bear. I seem to remember Bush consantly compared to Hitler here.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                            Spark,

Now you understand why Michael Savage says Liberalism is a mental disorder. It cannot be treated with common sense.

Michael savage... lmao... amazing how these conservative voices all over the radio continue get people to actually believe there crap. conservative radio listeners prob respond to those spam emails from nigeria
                            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Why you feel that way?? You getting handouts also??
                              No I'm not receiving handouts. I have my own software consulting firm. I know the popular belief is if you are CEO or business owner you have to believe this popular thought process. If anyone has to question why a black bear who sits on their ass and waits on handouts is offensive then obviously its already a lost argument on my part. You guys have a good day and goodluck on your bets today.

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                                amazing how these conservative voices all over the radio continue get people to actually believe there crap.
                                And just as amazing your here everyday trying to get us to believe your crap

Comment

Working...
                                X