Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the great one is going to improve the USA's relations with other countries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    you not watching fox was one of your first lies at the other site... u said u watch lou dobbs and not fox...
    i did watch lou dobbs, but please post where i said i didn't watch fox.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
      i did watch lou dobbs, but please post where i said i didn't watch fox.
      when i busted u before about using your talking points off fox news u said u dont watch fox... it is over at the other site... u can go find it... once again i will give u the toilet paper but u can wipe yourself... your problem is u say so many nonsense lies u forget some of them...
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

when i busted u before about using your talking points off fox news u said u dont watch fox... it is over at the other site... u can go find it... once again i will give u the toilet paper but u can wipe yourself... your problem is u say so many nonsense lies u forget some of them...

just as usual, you can't back up any of your claims. why should i expect anything more from you.
        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

just as usual, you can't back up any of your claims. why should i expect anything more from you.
          u just lie everyday and then get lost in those lies... you know u said it
          Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

u just lie everyday and then get lost in those lies... you know u said it

real simple, C&P it then. you look like a fool right now,

Gerald Ford

Comment

ummm youre the one that looks foolish with every lie.... busted all the time

Comment

Please go to the other site and pour thru the non stop pages of your moronic statements, wrong predictions and lies... im not gonna take the entire day to page thru all your nonsense... u know what you said... or maybe u dont... u have said so much crazy babble maybe you truly dont know..

Oh and by the way lie guy... im am going to phillies for fri,sat and sun and then to atl city till tuesday... so when im not responding to your nonsense dont make your usual moronic assumptions as to why... ive seen you do that before to me and others... makes you look even more childish

Comment

Please post one time ive lied
                  how about saying i have been banned at EVERY site i post at?

how about the 100 bachman statements worse than biden?

that's right, you said not to take your post literally.

delusional!!!!
                  i will even let you post 50 not the 100 statements that are worse than what biden has said. you can't even do that.

and you still haven't shown where i said i didn't watch fox.

that's THREE in just the past couple days.

i would say you are the biggest lire i have seen, but long time posters here know that isn't correct.

Gerald Ford

Comment

U guys need to go get some puss and stop arguing
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X