Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the great one is going to improve the USA's relations with other countries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    You said his comment(flares about obama hating jews) shouldn't be tolerated.I say he's free to say what the fuck he wants to about the President or anything else for that matter.
    wow... its like talking to a kid... if the comment about the white sheets isnt tolerated then the comments about not liking jewish people shouldnt be either... i dont care what anyone says either... but if one isnt tolerated then the other should be either... u get what im sayin
    Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

i am sure he doesn't dislike jews. he is just trying to suck up to what he thinks is the popular side of any issue. that's all he has done since being in office. like i said before, he has no leadership qualities!!
      “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
        wow... its like talking to a kid... if the comment about the white sheets isnt tolerated then the comments about not liking jewish people shouldnt be either... i dont care what anyone says either... but if one isnt tolerated then the other should be either... u get what im sayin
        You are touchy today as usual.

You are allowed to say anything you want about an untouchable subject. By addressing a member of the conversation then you would go out of line. By addressing the subject of the conversation you can make pretty much any relatable comment that is relevant to conversation. Let's say that the conversation was about President Obama. Then I am allowed to say anything I want about him whether it's anecdotal or even just plain crazy. As long as I dont say something like "all black people hate jews" then I am within the parameters of acceptable conversation. However if I were to say "vitterd you're a nose-picker, wing-ding, and you like wearing chipmunk pelts on your pee-pee" I would be out of line. Now let's say that the subject of the conversation is actually a member of the converstaion. Then the rules dictate that the member is deemed as a touchable subject and treated with the same respect as your typical member.

There...that should muddy the waters.

You dont like that someone said that the prez doesnt like Jewish people. You countered. You however cannot call on a ban for such coversation or you violate the open discussion rules.

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Yeah... he hates jewish people so much his chief of staff is jewish. The statement that he hates jewish people also should not be tolerated...
          So when are you apologizing to Flare for making an inaccurate and dishonest assumption and quote? Since you accused Flare of saying something he clearly didn't.
          Diss and hate aren't the same.
          Last edited by Jamaicanman; 06-16-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I get what your saying BUT the "white sheets" was directed at a MEMBER of this site.The "hates Jews" comment was directed at the President of the United States who I'm pretty sure is NOT A MEMBER of this site.The mods ain't here to babysit you or anyone else and only care about what is said about the members of this site.U get what I'M sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
              So when are you apologizing to Flare for making an inaccurate and dishonest assumption and quote? Since you accused Flare of saying something he clearly didn't.
              Diss and hate aren't the same.
              it is amazing how u guys always do this word play thing... he said the president doesnt like jewish people... if u wanna draw a line between doesnt like and hate that is fine
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

it is amazing how u guys always do this word play thing... he said the president doesnt like jewish people... if u wanna draw a line between doesnt like and hate that is fine
                Who are you to judge or draw a line what someone says or feels? Get off your fucking high horse Vitterd.We don't agree with you at all, so stop trying to brainwash into seeing things your way.It ain't happening

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                  You are touchy today as usual.

You are allowed to say anything you want about an untouchable subject. By addressing a member of the conversation then you would go out of line. By addressing the subject of the conversation you can make pretty much any relatable comment that is relevant to conversation. Let's say that the conversation was about President Obama. Then I am allowed to say anything I want about him whether it's anecdotal or even just plain crazy. As long as I dont say something like "all black people hate jews" then I am within the parameters of acceptable conversation. However if I were to say "vitterd you're a nose-picker, wing-ding, and you like wearing chipmunk pelts on your pee-pee" I would be out of line. Now let's say that the subject of the conversation is actually a member of the converstaion. Then the rules dictate that the member is deemed as a touchable subject and treated with the same respect as your typical member.

There...that should muddy the waters.

You dont like that someone said that the prez doesnt like Jewish people. You countered. You however cannot call on a ban for such coversation or you violate the open discussion rules.

PK
                  im not calling for a ban...i simply responded if one is not tolerated the other shouldnt... it was a complete inaccurate commentand just plain false statement based on the facts

to me it looks like one guy calling someone a racist and one guy calling the pres a racist... both out of line imo

Comment

Who are you to judge or draw a line what someone says or feels? Get off your fucking high horse Vitterd.We don't agree with you at all, so stop trying to brainwash into seeing things your way.It ain't happening
                    amazing... as in we i guess you mean the extreme right here... i dont expect agreement.... brainwashing is on your side not mine

just making comments... if you dont agree dont respond

SAYING OBAMA DOESNT LIKE JEWISH PEOPLE AND SAYING OBAMA HATES JEWISH PEOPLE IS THE SAME THING IN MY OPINION... i know u guys try to talk like a politician with this word game but the comment in context is obvious

Comment

Flare wrote Obama dissed Isreal.

You then responded that Flare wrote Obama hates Jews. ( a lie and dishonest)

Now you are using Obama doesn't like Jewish people (which is still wrong in what he wrote)

So I ask again. Will you be apologizing to Flare for inaccurately quoting him and dishonestly misrepresenting his words?

Comment

SAYING OBAMA DOESNT LIKE JEWISH PEOPLE AND SAYING OBAMA HATES JEWISH PEOPLE IS THE SAME THING IN MY OPINION...

Where did he write "Obama doesn't like Jewish people?" He wrote neither of the above posts you referenced.

Comment

Where did he write "Obama doesn't like Jewish people?" He wrote neither of the above posts you referenced.
                          wow..really.. did u look at post 6... seems like a spend half my time directing here

Comment

just making comments... if you dont agree dont respond
                            Flare was just making comments and you felt you needed to respond.Practice what you preach and people might respect your opinion more

Comment

Flare wrote Obama dissed Isreal.

You then responded that Flare wrote Obama hates Jews. ( a lie and dishonest)

Now you are using Obama doesn't like Jewish people (which is still wrong in what he wrote)

So I ask again. Will you be apologizing to Flare for inaccurately quoting him and dishonestly misrepresenting his words?
                              are u really kidding me? seriously... u cant be this lost... he said your president... which means obama doesnt like jewish people.u should apologize for being this mental

Comment

Flare was just making comments and you felt you needed to respond.Practice what you preach and people might respect your opinion more
                                wow...im at a loss...u and jman are just confusing... at least i can understand what the others are trying to say....

Comment

Working...
                                X