Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the great one is going to improve the USA's relations with other countries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the great one is going to improve the USA's relations with other countries.

he had the nerve to say bush alienated countries.

well, the USA's two best LONG TIME allies, england and israel, are being piled on by the president and his staff. every day he is showing how he is totally unprepared to be the president. i don't see any leadership qualities. giving a eloquent speech doesn't make you a leader. i believe many were saying this before he was elected.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

where's the great one's supporters?

no DNC/MSNBC talking points for this?
    Last edited by Spark; 06-16-2010, 08:38 AM.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

The one with the Muslim name is all to happy to diss Israel.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Hey flarenep1 did your white hood and sheet outfit get back from the "david duke" dry cleaner yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBY5ACES View Post
          Hey flarenep1 did your white hood and sheet outfit get back from the "david duke" dry cleaner yet?
          So you are calling Flare a racist and a member of the KKK?

Comment

Hey Bobby, did you finish second grade yet?

I like Jewish people, your President doesn't. What do you and Barrack have against them?

BTW I am not Jewish.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

That's not going to be tolerated on this site ... take a walk

Guys pls let it go now ,.,, just consider the source ,,,

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                Hey Bobby, did you finish second grade yet?

I like Jewish people, your President doesn't. What do you and Barrack have against them?

BTW I am not Jewish.
                Yeah... he hates jewish people so much his chief of staff is jewish. The statement that he hates jewish people also should not be tolerated...
                Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
                  The statement that he hates jewish people also should not be tolerated...
                  Were not allowed to talk about the president? You really think alot of yourself and your opinion don't you

Comment

Yeah... he hates jewish people so much his chief of staff is jewish. The statement that he hates jewish people also should not be tolerated...

I guess you cannot read very well. Where did I use the word hate? I said he doesnt like Jewish people, its obvious with his treatment of Israel and his fear of the Muslim world. The guy will sell this country down the river so the Muslim world will like us

Obama also does not like the police, remember: "they acted stupidly".
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Its just a moronic statement. If he doesn't like jewish people he wouldn't hire one to be his right hand. Your comment is inaccurate
                      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Its just a moronic statement. If he doesn't like jewish people he wouldn't hire one to be his right hand. Your comment is inaccurate
                        Not necessarily true. I hate cats that doesnt mean that I'm going to kick one every chance I get. And there are exceptions to the rule. I like some cats but in general think they're disgusting vile creatures.

PK

(hope you are getting the sarcasm here )
                        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                          Not necessarily true. I hate cats that doesnt mean that I'm going to kick one every chance I get. And there are exceptions to the rule. I like some cats but in general think they're disgusting vile creatures.

PK

(hope you are getting the sarcasm here )
                          im tryin to get your sarcasm but its not easy..lol..

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            Were not allowed to talk about the president? You really think alot of yourself and your opinion don't you
                            once again... i have no idea what youre talking about...his comment that the pres doesnt like jewish people is just crazy talk... the guy he deals with everyday and is his right hand is jewish... that pretty much destroys that moronic comment

let me borrow the famous husker/jman line they love to use as their spin move... Where did i say we are not allowed to talk about the pres?

Comment

let me borrow the famous husker/jman line they love to use as their spin move... Where did i say we are not allowed to talk about the pres?
                              You said his comment(flares about obama hating jews) shouldn't be tolerated.I say he's free to say what the fuck he wants to about the President or anything else for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X