Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the great one is going to improve the USA's relations with other countries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    wow...im at a loss...u and jman are just confusing... at least i can understand what the others are trying to say....
    If you can't understand what I'm saying then you need a Hooked on Phonics tape to help you fucking read.I don't have time to explain it to you because I have a life and this isn't my grand stage I live for every night like yourself.Good night and enjoy making the same arguments for your party for the rest of the evening and every othe day from here on out

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      If you can't understand what I'm saying then you need a Hooked on Phonics tape to help you fucking read.I don't have time to explain it to you because I have a life and this isn't my grand stage I live for every night like yourself.Good night and enjoy making the same arguments for your party for the rest of the evening and every othe day from here on out
      you have a life? is it standing in front of lane kiffins house and threatening his family with the rest of those classy vols fans..i live here? u should really take a look in the mirror... u are here much more then me

enjoy the rep party...
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Yeah... he hates jewish people so much his chief of staff is jewish. The statement that he hates jewish people also should not be tolerated...
        The problem I have is the statement above where you are comparing what Flare said in anyway to be not tolerated (because Bobby was rightly banned for his comment and that is the standard set in this thread). The Prez is currently not a member of our board and therefore fair game for pretty much any discussion/comment out there. I could call President Obama anything I would like as long as I dont use any slurs or poor taste language. Saying he dislikes Jews does not violate any rules set down by the all mighty mods

Anyway...Keep the arguements coming. NBA season is over and I need a good clean argument and yours are entertaining and not vile. You may be my new favorite liberal. It used to be Kaz cause the 2 of us could fight like cats and dogs and still mostly respect each other later. Probably because we both liked the way the other guy argues.

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

you have a life? is it standing in front of lane kiffins house and threatening his family with the rest of those classy vols fans..i live here? u should really take a look in the mirror... u are here much more then me

enjoy the rep party...
          When you have to reach out to a former coach of a members favorite team for punch lines it shows how much your credibilty/knowledge is. You are a 100% out there man.Good luck to you Vitterd.I'm done arguing with you.You debate like a 15 year old and I am done wasting my time with you.Good night.

Comment

When you have to reach out to a former coach of a members favorite team for punch lines it shows how much your credibilty/knowledge is. You are a 100% out there man.Good luck to you Vitterd.I'm done arguing with you.You debate like a 15 year old and I am done wasting my time with you.Good night.
            not as good as your hooked on phonics... were we debating? i havent ever seen u have an actual point...that is needed in a debate
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

not as good as your hooked on phonics... were we debating? i havent ever seen u have an actual point...that is needed in a debate
              Thats cause your so one sided you would never see an actual point in a debate from any of us.Once again good night and enjoy your platform.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                The problem I have is the statement above where you are comparing what Flare said in anyway to be not tolerated (because Bobby was rightly banned for his comment and that is the standard set in this thread). The Prez is currently not a member of our board and therefore fair game for pretty much any discussion/comment out there. I could call President Obama anything I would like as long as I dont use any slurs or poor taste language. Saying he dislikes Jews does not violate any rules set down by the all mighty mods

Anyway...Keep the arguements coming. NBA season is over and I need a good clean argument and yours are entertaining and not vile. You may be my new favorite liberal. It used to be Kaz cause the 2 of us could fight like cats and dogs and still mostly respect each other later. Probably because we both liked the way the other guy argues.

PK
                im against banning anyway....i dont believe he should be banned... but he prob should know some facts before making such a wildly inaccurate statement

this might be nice to debate with you... all i get from other right wingers is name calling and all pure i hate obama everything... obama could run in and save their families from a burning building and they would complain

... prob why other dems here dont even deal with em... ive been told to leave certain nuts alone

Comment

Thats cause your so one sided you would never see an actual point in a debate from any of us.

that hits the nail right on the head!

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

im against banning anyway....i dont believe he should be banned... but he prob should know some facts before making such a wildly inaccurate statement

this might be nice to debate with you... all i get from other right wingers is name calling and all pure i hate obama everything... obama could run in and save their families from a burning building and they would complain

... prob why other dems here dont even deal with em... ive been told to leave certain nuts alone
                    Honestly...

I think Prez Obama is tough to read. I dont think anyone can truly relate to many of the things that he is doing. Why do we need to reprimand companies? They mostly do their best to keep their customers happy. We all need consumer goods whether we like it or not.
                    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Thats cause your so one sided you would never see an actual point in a debate from any of us.Once again good night and enjoy your platform.
                      you just never have a point... its always name calling junk or cursing... when u have a guy like husker, a proven liar and fraud, applauding your posts.. you know youre out there

Comment

you just never have a point... its always name calling junk or cursing... when u have a guy like husker, a proven liar and fraud, applauding your posts.. you know youre out there

the only proven liar is YOU. no one has EVER shown that i have lied about anything, including you. this is just the latest lie you have posted of the many documented here by several posters. you really are delusional.
                        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                          the only proven liar is YOU. no one has EVER shown that i have lied about anything, including you. this is just the latest lie you have posted of the many documented here by several posters. you really are delusional.
                          yoouve been caught lying about watching fox news just last week... u literally stole things from megan kelly.. u lied when u said u didnt listen to rush and then quoted him word for word on your "obama is unelectable " comment..

u said u dont watch fox or listen to rush

Please post one time ive lied

Comment

yoouve been caught lying about watching fox news just last week... u literally stole things from megan kelly.. u lied when u said u didnt listen to rush and then quoted him word for word on your "obama is unelectable " comment..

u said u dont watch fox or listen to rush

where did i say i don't watch fox? (here is the latest lie from you)

so anything that i say that rush might have said in his 1,000's of hours of radio means i am a rush listener.

i told you a long time ago at the other site i listen to a local radio announcer (C4) who is on the same time as rush here.

you really are delusional!

Gerald Ford

Comment

how about saying i have been banned at EVERY site i post at?

how about the 100 bachman statements worse than biden?

that's right, you said not to take your post literally.

delusional!!!!

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                                where did i say i don't watch fox? (here is the latest lie from you)

so anything that i say that rush might have said in his 1,000's of hours of radio means i am a rush listener.

i told you a long time ago at the other site i listen to a local radio announcer (C4) who is on the same time as rush here.

you really are delusional!
                                you not watching fox was one of your first lies at the other site... u said u watch lou dobbs and not fox...

your unelectable comments were posted 1 day after rush said them on radio...word for word.. prob a coincedence though..lmao...

this is just too easy

Comment

Working...
                                X