TRENDING: Clinton: Rich aren't paying fair share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    "Letting the oil spill". Once again husker clueless. You claim to know what's going on in politics and act shocked that somebody gets offered a job to clear a primary. Happens all the time both sides.

When I said this goes on all the time. Did I say" husker u don't know this goes on all the time". No I didn't.

looks to me like you are clueless about what you are posting. maybe if you would get off the DNC/MSNBC talking points it would help.
    “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Pretty much the response I've come accustomed to with husker. Keep busting him using fox and rush talking points and he tries to turn it around. How desperate.

You should have fresh new points to make. Hannity coming to an end

Stealing points from megan kelly. Now that's pathetic
      Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Case in point ...

Thanks
        I wish I could bet on responses. Much easier then sports
        Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Your sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it would be you're sick. U should use the word correctly. Let me help. You're is you are. Your is YOURS.

These tenn fans. All behind the computer toughguys. Go find lane kiffin like that moronic student body tried to do.

Comment

ummmmm. I believe the people that were here praising when the dow was up were doing so to those loons who were claiming it was his fault when it was down. I doubt u will remember that.

you are wrong.
            here's a question that i doubt u will answer: Rep are always wanting govt out of provate business and they don't want govt solving their problem. So a private business has a major oil spill disaster and rep are all questioning why obama isn't doing more? What do u think about that?

Ps.. Hannity still on sestak. He can't let it go. Its funny watching him try so hard. U guys remind me of each other

It is now confirmed you are an idiot who can read or comprehend. Please re read post 56. Last sentence. Can put in caps for you if you need it. Thanks!

Comment

You said his hands are tied. Ok. Not sure what that has to do with my question. My question was about the rep who are always crying about govt involving in private business. They are all over the place now asking where the govt is. I asked for your thoughts on it.

If your answer to that is his hands are tied that doesn't really answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                Your sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by vitterd
                vols fan loon is gonna shove his BIG hot dog down my throat, and I respond to exactly where he can find me. I can handle it

sounds like something j.c might like......

where are you man?

Comment

You said his hands are tied. Ok. Not sure what that has to do with my question. My question was about the rep who are always crying about govt involving in private business. They are all over the place now asking where the govt is. I asked for your thoughts on it.

If your answer to that is his hands are tied that doesn't really answer the question
                  Could you please be more specific as to who this applies to? Which Congressmen or Senator is calling out the admin while calling for all govt hands off of all biz. And please don't answer with a generic "they are all over the place". I would be more then happy to answer but would need th is info as unlike you, I don't paint everyone with the same brush. I look forward to your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                    What does that have to do with Obama ?

Same as Hurricane Katrina had to do with Bush........ oh wait!
                    Last edited by bwade210; 06-02-2010, 01:09 AM.
                    5* 0-0
                    4* 0-0
                    3* 1-0
                    2* 1-0
                    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Actually it would be you're sick. U should use the word correctly. Let me help. You're is you are. Your is YOURS.

These tenn fans. All behind the computer toughguys. Go find lane kiffin like that moronic student body tried to do.
                      Dumbest post of the year.So far off topic it isn't even funny.

For the record I come here to have a good time not to get an english lesson from some political junkie.This is the one place you THINK you feel important and you get to get on your little platform everyday and feel like a smart guy and try to change the world.You and your opinion don't mean shit to me.Have a great life on your little soapbox here at BC.

Comment

Bwade. Have u read any posts regarding katrina? Obviously nobody blames bush for katrina. They blame him for his disgraceful handling of it after the fact. Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Jman. Are u really being serious? One of the standing all time robotic talking points of the rep party is keeping the govt out of private biz. You've seen then going crazy saying obama is buying car companies, obama shouldnt be able to dictate who makes too much money, obama shouldn't be involved in the business of healthcare, business of banks. The entire platform is for govt to stay out of business. Again, so now they think govt should solve the problems of a private business BP. Don't u think that is yet another hypocritical rep move? I look forward to answer and not another question.

Comment

Bwade. Have u read any posts regarding katrina? Obviously nobody blames bush for katrina. They blame him for his disgraceful handling of it after the fact. Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Jman. Are u really being serious? One of the standing all time robotic talking points of the rep party is keeping the govt out of private biz. You've seen then going crazy saying obama is buying car companies, obama shouldnt be able to dictate who makes too much money, obama shouldn't be involved in the business of healthcare, business of banks. The entire platform is for govt to stay out of business. Again, so now they think govt should solve the problems of a private business BP. Don't u think that is yet another hypocritical rep move? I look forward to answer and not another question.

As soon as you can provide examples of what pols you are referring to who have said they want Obama to get involved while saying stay out of private biz, then I can answer. But it sounds like you don't have an example. You have a talking point that blankets everyone.

If there was a pol that stated that (which I will still wait for your example) then yes, I would definitely be of the opinion it was hypocrisy. But only if this imaginary pol (made up in your mind of course) also was calling for the elimination of all` gov't intervention/oversight/etc.

I think you are ONCE AGAIN misguided in your blanket assumption repubs want ALL govt involvement gone. If you were smart enough to realize that they don't want as much govt involvement as the dem party does. The dem party wants to control ALL (see I can make blanket statements too) so everyone will be indebted to them so they can continue to be re elected as well as be involved in EVERY aspect of people's lives. I will await your SPECIFIC example/s and names of pols. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post

I think you are ONCE AGAIN misguided in your blanket assumption repubs want ALL govt involvement gone. If you were smart enough to realize that they don't want as much govt involvement as the dem party does. The dem party wants to control ALL (see I can make blanket statements too) so everyone will be indebted to them so they can continue to be re elected as well as be involved in EVERY aspect of people's lives. I will await your SPECIFIC example/s and names of pols. Thanks.

right on the money. just because i say i want less govt involvement/rules doesn't mean there should be NO rules. but this is how vitturd would spin the statement. that's why he's on a island here. most of the people here he is calling right wing rep's, have big problems with the rep party. but that just doesn't fit into his DNC/MSNBC spin.
                            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

I wish I could bet on responses. Much easier then sports
                              You are correct, I have seen your plays
                              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                                You are correct, I have seen your plays
                                talk abot the pot calling the kettle black.. wow

Comment

Working...
                                X