TRENDING: Clinton: Rich aren't paying fair share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitterd View Post
    Dave once again your response has zero do with anything I posted. Just another talking point. What does the economy and debt have to do with sestak and every obama problem has a bush blunder to compare to? Those bush blunders all the right wingers were trying to tell us didn't exist. They are trying to say oil spill is obamas katrina. Yet for years they told us bush didn't do anything wrong handling katrina.

Your a step away from being a birther fringer
    Again, doing what you say you don't do.
    Not ALL reps are blaming Obama for the oil spill. I personally don't. I pray he takes action that no other president - including the rep presidents - so that this doesn't occur again.
    No president has gone thru this before with the oil spill. I pray that Obama makes the right decisions and if he doesn't, I pray that the next president - either rep or dem - learns from his mistakes.
    The same thing with Bush. Katrina was something that this country has never experienced. It was a disaster bigger than ever and I hope that Obama and whoever else after him is president learns from the mistakes that were made.

Bush did not cause Katrina just like Obama did not cause this oil spill. Did Bush handle everything correctly after Katrina - probably not. Will Obama handle this oil spill correctly - probably not. But we better hope that what he does wrong, the next president learns from it.
    jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Dave is now a political forum junkie!

Lol
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Does Bill Clinton know he's richer than 94% of all Americans?
        5* 0-0
        4* 0-0
        3* 1-0
        2* 1-0
        1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

got to love how long it took the white house to get it's story down. who better to call in to do this than tricky willy. he showed them how to do it all right! none of it sounds believable to anyone with a inkling of common sense. you know he was offered a PAYED JOB, who would jive up a senate seat for a adviser "job"!!!!

record debt, letting oil spill for over a month and counting without doing anything except saying "he did it" (yet knuckleheads blast bush for 5 minuets. LMAO!), getting caught in a bribe, the list goes on and on for one of the worst administrations i have seen by far.
          “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

"Letting the oil spill". Once again husker clueless. You claim to know what's going on in politics and act shocked that somebody gets offered a job to clear a primary. Happens all the time both sides. One of your heros karl rove has done stuff like this forever. All fringe like u are interested. Oh yeah and jman found one other person
            Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
              Still no comment on Durbin calling for details? Kind of figured you would avoid since it doesn't fit into your talking points that this is a pub issue only.

And before you reply, be smart enough to go back to your talking points , whoops, I mean posts, and read what you wrote about who is making an issue out of this.
              Good try jman but durbin asking for answers from sestak not the white house. He actually said he just wants sestak to be clear about what was offered and expects and answer from him and him only. Not the admin. I know the rep move is to only say and write what they wanna hear and not the entire story. Good try though.

Again only fringe and fox news think this is a story
              Fire BAS and Hache Man. Don't forget Wayne1218 is a piece of garbage. Fest zit a total fraud still talks about me. You Trump voters tired of winning yet? Lmao

Comment

Good try jman but durbin asking for answers from sestak not the white house. He actually said he just wants sestak to be clear about what was offered and expects and answer from him and him only. Not the admin. I know the rep move is to only say and write what they wanna hear and not the entire story. Good try though.

Again only fringe and fox news think this is a story
                So when Durbin wants an answer as to what was offerred, who do you think he is asking about? Are you that stupid? Durbin doesn't need to haul anyone from the admin to get the info he is looking for. Here is your clueless example:

Durbin. Mr. Sestak, what was offered to you to stay out of primary?

Sestak. An advisory position while still remaining a Congressman.

Durbin. Thanks. Now somehow we have to find out who offered you that position. It certainly wasn't the admin, since the job was with the admin.

Yeah, Durbin asking sestak doesn't involve the admin b/c the admin isn't answering. How dumb can one person be?

Comment

Wow. Where does bettorschat find these people?
                  The question is How did you find BETTORSchat? Your a trolling little shit who brings nothing to this place but a one sided opinion.Go the fuck away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Another quality post from internet toughguy vols fan. Here is an idea. Don't read my posts or respond if you don't like em. If you're gonna respond bring something more then "troll" and "go away"

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicanman View Post
                      So when Durbin wants an answer as to what was offerred, who do you think he is asking about? Are you that stupid? Durbin doesn't need to haul anyone from the admin to get the info he is looking for. Here is your clueless example:

Durbin. Mr. Sestak, what was offered to you to stay out of primary?

Sestak. An advisory position while still remaining a Congressman.

Durbin. Thanks. Now somehow we have to find out who offered you that position. It certainly wasn't the admin, since the job was with the admin.

Yeah, Durbin asking sestak doesn't involve the admin b/c the admin isn't answering. How dumb can one person be?
                      Wow jman I really didn't think you were this clueless. I knew you were lost but not this lost. Is your argument that this is a story people care about because durbin wants a clear answer from sestak? Really? I know u guys are trying and reaching for everything u can but seriously pick something else. The actual voter doesn't care about this. Only fox and the far right like yourself.

That's why you guys have been rejected by the voters and rep approval rating still in the toilet. Always trying to make issue out of non issue. It hasn't worked

Comment

"Letting the oil spill". Once again husker clueless. You claim to know what's going on in politics and act shocked that somebody gets offered a job to clear a primary. Happens all the time both sides. One of your heros karl rove has done stuff like this forever. All fringe like u are interested. Oh yeah and jman found one other person
                        where did i say it doesn't go on all the time?

this administration is just so inept that they got caught.

it's AMAZING how 99% of your posts are straight from the DNC/MSNBC talking points. it doesn't have to respond directly to the post, you just put it out there anyway.
                        “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          Didn't want to start a thread just for this but for the record Dow down for the month of may the most in 70 years.

Someone ain't doing as great as a job as some of you guys think
                          What does that have to do with Obama ?

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post
                            got to love how long it took the white house to get it's story down. who better to call in to do this than tricky willy. he showed them how to do it all right! none of it sounds believable to anyone with a inkling of common sense. you know he was offered a PAYED JOB, who would jive up a senate seat for a adviser "job"!!!!

record debt, letting oil spill for over a month and counting without doing anything except saying "he did it" (yet knuckleheads blast bush for 5 minuets. LMAO!), getting caught in a bribe, the list goes on and on for one of the worst administrations i have seen by far.
                            Where does the debt stem from ???

There are no quick fixes. It took Bush 8 years to fuk up the economy but everyone wants Obama to fix it in a year. Its not that easy

I find it laughable that ppl blame Obama for these hard economic times. These things take a long time to happen and to reverse. The current economic condition is due to things that were happening 2-10 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by husker View Post

Who was prsident during the Exxon Valdez oil spill ?

Bush Sr.

BP conctantly said they had it under control.

Do we have a a specialized government group that are experts in oil splils that Obama has under his disposal and didnt use ?

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                                What does that have to do with Obama ?
                                NOTHING IMO. But if these dems here are going to praise him when stocks are up they need to bash him when there down

Comment

Working...
                                X