Online Dating sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
    JC's got new job description at work and it is hard for him to log on here during the day now.
    Dave, don't send me any more pictures of JC showing his new job! I believe you!! YUCK!

Comment

• Bump cause this is the best thread in rants, and we need need an update on online dating.

Comment

• Time for some updates from our online dating guru JC the pimp

Comment

• all-time classic nomination !!!!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• This one I just love

Her Interest
            Nascar, mudding, hunting
            boating theater operas
            truck pulls tractor pulls quiet elegant dinners
            champange

About MeI AM LOOKING FOR A DEPENDABLE EDUCATED MAN. I AM CURRENTLY IN COLLEGE AGAIN. I WANT A MAN THAT WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH ME AND ENJOYS THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE. SOMEONE THAT DOESNT MIND THAT I HAVE TO STUDY AND NEED TIME TO MYSELF. I AM LOOKING SOMEONE WHO WANTS A LIFE WITH SOMEONE. IF UR NOT LOOKING FOR THE LONG HAUL THEN KEEP TRUCKIN!!

Has anyone ever known a dependable Educated man that liked Nascar, mudding, hunting, tractor pulls I cant stop laughing, she likes theater and truck pulls. bhahahahahahahahaha

I swear, these women absolutely just kill me. You know, they wonder why guys pick them up, rail em then shit can them. Dumber than a box of rocks

I am sorry, but these sites are too funny
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• This is not my definiton of athletic

CityValley Station Kentucky
              SignGemini
              Height5' 5" (165 cm)
              Age31 year old Woman
              Smoker? No
              EthnicityCaucasian with Blond hair
              Body Type Athletic <---

Religion Baptist

I am a single mother of two kids and i been div for 6 years. I go to school full time plus work. I have my own house and car i like to go camping, fishing i love anything outdoors i like any kind of music and i love to dance. I have a pool in my back yard and i always have get together. I also like to going hiking and travel, movie all kinds i lay out so i got a nice tan and i am fit i will not leave my house without my hair fix and looking my best. Also i am not in to games so if you are dont msg me. Plus i dont date black guys so please dont msg me i am white and i like white guys i do have black friends but not like that. I also like to ride motorcycles i been riding since i was a kid with my dad and his friends. I have my sh*ttogether and i am all about my degree and family.
              ALSO I DO NOT LIKE DRAMA AND I DONT LIKE BEING LEAD ON SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERISTED IN ME THEN BE BUT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR JUST A F**k A I AM LOOKING TO MEET A GOOD MAN THAT WANT CHEAT AND LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND MUST LOVE SEX LOL BECAUSE I DO I HAVE A HIGH SEX DRIVE.
              LOOKING FOR A MAN TO DATE AND GO FROM THEIR SX WILL COME IN TIME. LETS GET KNOW EACHOTHER FIRST. DID I SAY NO GAMES PLEASE I KNOW WHAT I WANT

That doesnt strike me as athletic
              Last edited by jcindaville; 07-19-2010, 04:38 PM.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

• I like the ones who put down they workout 3-4 times a week and you can see a banana peel lodged between their 2nd & 3rd chin
                He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

CityValley Station Kentucky
                  SignGemini
                  Height5' 5" (165 cm)
                  Age31 year old Woman
                  Smoker? No
                  EthnicityCaucasian with Blond hair
                  Body Type Athletic <---

That doesnt strike me as athletic
                  Looks like she has worked out with a few Beer balls