Online Dating sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Dating sites

Ok guys, many of you here know that I have been recently divorced, for those of you who didnt, well guess now you do.

If any of you are in the same boat, I am here to give some free and painful lessons learned to hopefully save you some time from being wasted if you try internet dating.

First and foremost, 85 % of American women from the ages of 32- 45 who have had at least 2 kids are obese.

American women want to be accepted for being obese, there is more of them to love.

They want Romeo to ride in on his white horse and sweep them off of there feet. Well the problem is they weigh a hundred and 90 lbs and they are 5 ft 3 so you might make sure you have a strong back and a Clydesdale to pick up there fat ass!

Here is some lingo correctly deciphered for you so you wont learn the painful way as I had to.

Thin = no ass or tits
    Average means size 12 or 40- 60 lbs overweight
    A few extra pounds means 60-100 lbs overweight
    BBW means fucking Shamoo the whale
    Athletic means hot, there are only like 1% of those between the ages of 32-45 and you and me are not getting that!

If they say they like to cook...... they are fat
    If they show only a head shot.... they are fat
    If they say I want a man to love me for me....they are fat
    If they say no booty calls.... they fuck on the second date
    If they say are there any good men left... Man hater and they dont put out, they want to be treated like a princess and they dont swallow. Run very fast from these lazy no putting out bitches!
    If they say they like to dance, well they will bang on the first date, but who really wants to spend two hours dancing like some fag to get some puss from a chick who needs to lose 40 lbs anyways.

Men, in a nutshell you are best to put up with the behemoth you have at home, trust me on this topic. My recommedations would be to drink less, gamble less, actually talk to your female from time to time and be glad that you get to mount her at least once a month. The alternatives could be worst

Being single does have some advantages, I can do a home and home with anyone at BC whenever I want

Fuck you Kaz and KB

This thread will be an ongoing testament to my quest to find another mrs jcindaville, stay tuned for more exciting teaching from me, single jc
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

OMG....Bwhahahahahaha!!!!!

You realize I tried warning you???? There are some things a man must learn on his own I suppose.....

You did leave out one. "No photo" means....men, dogs and sheep are probably more attractive than this unfortunate soul.

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

FUNNY STUFF JC

Comment

But honesly John ... Would you expect some hot goddess to be dating on-line??? Maybe ... But I doubt it!!!

That is the reason why YOU are dating on-line right ????

Comment

I have actually dated 2 really attractive in shape girls/woman from online.

One of the relationships lasted 1 1/2 years until she started asking about marriage and kids all the time.So I am off course still single and no kids and free to roam the world.

I would suggest using myspace to write and meet woman,most of them have pics but some of the really hot ones r scams but at least that site is free.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            But honesly John ... Would you expect some hot goddess to be dating on-line??? Maybe ... But I doubt it!!!

That is the reason why YOU are dating on-line right ????
            Joe, you are tooooooooooooooooooooo old to know how its done.

In your day a club was good enough to get a date, you just clubbed them over the head then drug them back to your cave.

There are some pretty ones, you will have to trust me on this one buddy!!
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post

You realize I tried warning you???? There are some things a man must learn on his own I suppose.....

You did leave out one. "No photo" means....men, dogs and sheep are probably more attractive than this unfortunate soul.

KAZ
              Yes you did warn me brother, but I guess a man has to find his way on his own

Went out with a leather face on Friday night, perfect height and weight. 115 LBS and 5 ft 2, but leather face, damn stay out of the Lazar tanner if that is what it produces

Got a 45 year old fatty wanting to do the things i like to do, and we all know what that is
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post

KAZ
                Is that from personal experience?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Yes you did warn me brother, but I guess a man has to find his way on his own

Went out with a leather face on Friday night, perfect height and weight. 115 LBS and 5 ft 2, but leather face, damn stay out of the Lazar tanner if that is what it produces

Got a 45 year old fatty wanting to do the things i like to do, and we all know what that is
                  What happened to the one that you were dating a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    Joe, you are tooooooooooooooooooooo old to know how its done.

In your day a club was good enough to get a date, you just clubbed them over the head then drug them back to your cave.

There are some pretty ones, you will have to trust me on this one buddy!!

Stay single j.c. and get a service. For 200-300 every other week you can get right to business. Do you want to go back to getting laid once a month, someone debating everything you say and not knowing what a blow job feels like unless its your anniversary or birthday?

Ive dated a number of girls from match and dude you hit the nail right on the head thin= no ass and no tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dated another one who was hot but got tired of being her minion and woke up 3 months ago and snatched my man card back and told her to beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                      Stay single j.c. and get a service. For 200-300 every other week you can get right to business. Do you want to go back to getting laid once a month, someone debating everything you say and not knowing what a blow job feels like unless its your anniversary or birthday?

Ive dated a number of girls from match and dude you hit the nail right on the head thin= no ass and no tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dated another one who was hot but got tired of being her minion and woke up 3 months ago and snatched my man card back and told her to beat it.

Dude, you are going to be one lonely soul.

Matter of fact, you most likely are already. Explains why you sound so
                      hateful and bitter all the time.

Comment

There is always Craigslist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                          There is always Craigslist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          You're joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by Stern162 View Post
                            Dude, you are going to be one lonely soul.

Matter of fact, you most likely are already. Explains why you sound so
                            hateful and bitter all the time.

And it explains why you sound like you do the type of person who shoots off his mouth knows nothing and hides behinds a keyboard on a computer screen. I sent a little sarcasm to my boy j.c and you of all of 68 posts shoots off his pathetic mouth to start crap.

Take the bait you sent me and go watch your talking points on hannity.

did that sound bitter?

Comment

go to your local bar---you guys are kidding me---unless you are ugly---or a big fat fk---I have never gone wrong in a bar---sorry if I offend anyone---if you are fat LOSE weight---if you are ugly---and fat---more than likely NO PUSSY for you---whack it---JACK it---whatever--

Comment

Working...
                              X