Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Poll: Would you like to have the Politics/Rant Forum Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
    You're a fucking hypocrite

Originally Posted by BettorsChat
    Well you're in here arguing like you want it yet you voted no.

No I wasnt arguing anything. I was making light of his post

Doesn't make much sense.

I don't believe I edited your location.
    You dont believe? Its either yes or no. If not you, then who?

I do believe you had to be banned from the sports service section since you wouldn't follow the rules. You were asked over and over to follow them, but refused thus your ban.

You know damn well you banned me from that section, so dont come off like its a shock to you.
    Yet you singled me out and it continues without me

Be a man and answer the question. If it wasnt you, then who was it??
    You tried to say that I didn't ban you and I did you ass. So what part of that don't you get?

Be a fucking man why don't you grow the fuck up? I mean you act like a damn child because you can't go down into the service section and fuck with them anymore after being repeatedly asked to stop bashing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
      You tried to say that I didn't ban you and I did you ass. So what part of that don't you get?

Be a fucking man why don't you grow the fuck up? I mean you act like a damn child because you can't go down into the service section and fuck with them anymore after being repeatedly asked to stop bashing.
      Answer the question. If you do not believe it was you that erased my location that read: banned from the sports service forum, then who was it ??
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Answer the question. If you do not believe it was you that erased my location that read: banned from the sports service forum, then who was it ??
        I don't have to answer shit as I own the site. And if you don't like it don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out.

Comment

PS.

You need to change your signature per the rant forum rules.

Comment

Working...
          X